Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ Shipping

He paid for overnight shipping.....
Hi,
Chuck usually is on spot I heard the winter storm down there postponed a lot of deliveries.
Another thing was he wanted me to get in touch with AixiZ to see were his order is. he wanted to give me the invoice number so I can check. Sorry but I told him what I stated in the post. He needs to do this on his own and keep trying to resolve the issue himself.
Chuck might have shipped on time once the package is in the PO its out of his hands and just have to wait.
Rich:)

It may help a bit if you spell right....it is AixiZ ---the name comes from Ms. Marical (Xia) and daughter Zi. The parts biz is very slow- atm
So Chuck hired on as a consultant and cost 'quoter' for a big roofing company--- lots of work right now. The 713 number at AixiZ.com is Chuck's personal cell- call him weekdays at biz hours for Central Time (6pm to 8pm is good). Legit problems are very rare at AixiZ. They are one of the most reliable laser parts sellers we have. It is impossible to know what will run out and when. Just check the tracking. I am an associate at AixiZ-- I may be able to help for some problems. TY for choosing AixiZ. hak

edit:
Paying for overnight does not always mean 'overnight'

Last edited:
Hi,
Chuck usually is on spot I heard the winter storm down there postponed a lot of deliveries.
Another thing was he wanted me to get in touch with AixiZ to see were his order is. he wanted to give me the invoice number so I can check. Sorry but I told him what I stated in the post. He needs to do this on his own and keep trying to resolve the issue himself.
Chuck might have shipped on time once the package is in the PO its out of his hands and just have to wait.
I suppose that’s fair, I’ll try the other number this evening and see if I can get anything. It’s really not the shipping at this point that is an issue, it’s the lack of communication. I sent my first email to them on the 22nd (which in all fairness was the day after a holiday, so no response would be expected) and have not heard back. I completely understand there are weather delays and there are shortages and that there may be personal life situations that affect the delivery timeframe which is completely understandable, but I feel as though a week is within the normal timeframe for an email to be answered. That’s all I’m getting at. I am going to try calling this evening, and will wait until this Friday (two weeks since ordering) for any updates and go from there. All I’m asking for here is some communication from the seller.

It may help a bit if you spell right....it is AixiZ ---the name comes from Ms. Marical (Xia) and daughter Zi. The parts biz is very slow- atm
So Chuck hired on as a consultant and cost 'quoter' for a big roofing company--- lots of work right now. The 713 number at AixiZ.com is Chuck's personal cell- call him weekdays at biz hours for Central Time (6pm to 8pm is good). Legit problems are very rare at AixiZ. They are one of the most reliable laser parts sellers we have. It is impossible to know what will run out and when. Just check the tracking. I am an associate at AixiZ-- I may be able to help for some problems. TY for choosing AixiZ. hak

edit:

That’s actually really interesting! Sorry for not typing it in correctly, I’ll go and get that corrected. Thanks for the insight on the situation, I’ll try calling latter tonight and see if I can get ahold of them. If you are able to help with some order issues, I will reach out privately as I don’t feel it is necessary to post all of that here. I’ll send you a PM, thanks!

edit:
THANK YOU HAK,
Chuck is a great guy I trust him 100%

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Look Lasermodder is not trying to say anything bad about AixiZ... he's just sharing his experience. A little bit impatient? Sure maybe but he isn't looking to talk bad about them. So let's not get upset over this. Let's wait to see what happens this Friday. Sound good?

Good news! I was able to get ahold of Chuck and he let me know he would text me back in the morning with an order status update. Just wanted to let everyone know I have had communication now with the seller and should be hearing back from him soon. Thanks everyone, I will let you know what happens with that conversation!

Thats great news I'm sure your relived .
I am! After the feedback from forum users today about their reliability, I was also concerned for Chuck as it sounded like he is usually on top of it and the lack of communication sounded out of character. Will let everyone know what comes of the conversation tomorrow.

Update for everyone! Chuck never ended up texting me as promised and follow up emails and phone calls have gone unanswered or sent to voicemail immediately (after leaving a message, I got no call or text back). I am not sure what to do at this point. I may have to put in a PayPal dispute as it has been almost three weeks without ever receiving a single email or phone call. I know they have a great reputation here and have people that know Chuck personally, but I just feel like I should be able to get some sort of email or phone call response or something after it has been so long. Would love advice or input from those here that know Chuck or anyone else at AixiZ.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
This is sad to hear. I had to recently file a few paypal disputes myself. Two different chinese sellers that just didn't want to give me my money back despite not having the item in stock. One excuse after another. Paypal was great about it.

The dispute has been filed. I’ll let you know if they ever respond to that or if it just auto ends in my favor for no response.