Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aixiz Shipping

Hey guys,

Has anyone ordered from Aixiz recently? If so, what is their shipping time like to the lower 48?

Not very long- at the AixiZ site (no ebay or amazon) has the cell phone of Dr Chuck- its a better price if you buy direct- call in your (713) order and ask if there is a LPF member discount and add me (hak).

AixiZ Ebah and Scamazon is NOT for LPF members.
aixiz.org is where you go..

If you need faster shipping that can be arranged but may not help all that much - may only get there a day sooner.

ALSO ordering more items will not increase ship cost afaik.

PM me if you need anything--hak

thank you for 'shopping' at AixiZ-

Thank you Hak, PM sent.

I just wanted to make sure they were still operating "normally" given the circumstances.

yeah Chuck is now in roof repair- storms etc lots of work I think he looks and make estimates etc-- NOT working on a roof==thats a young mans game!

If you call and get his wife Xia- she can help but chuck wiould be better so try calling 7 PMish Chicago time.
Chuck is also a US Coast Guard officer. good man!!

Chicago? Did they move? Also, I just want to make sure I am at the right place isn't their site aixiz.store

Don't see his cell, but I found the 800 number on their contact page.

didyou see a 713 number? the 800 goes afaik to a machine. Chicago time is central time and Houston time --or Cental time..sry not meaning to confuse.

My bad
the site has been upgraded-so that cell number afaik is no longer good MYB a message there will get you a call back,

Hi,
Ordering from Chuck is great very fast delivery usually about 5 days 1st class mail. I ordered from AiXiz for years never a problem. get your items there and pull the trigger awesome company you wont be disappointed ever.
Rich:)

No biggie Hak its the truth Chuck is a great guy thats why I give him the business
Rich:)

Thanks guys! I might have ordered from them back in I don't know, 2013 / 2014. But a lot has changed since then, and I was supposed to have had these ordered last week! I just wanted to see if the virus had an impact on their business and if I should expect the same great service. I didn't expect so, but you never know.

AixiZ is here for the 'long haul' Chucks inventory must be in the thousands or more. He has a lot going on--the roof repair biz here is unending.. new jobs are easy to find here--just look for the blue tarps. Chuck has some laser patents. and is always doing things with/for the US Coast Guard. Join and follow him at FBook --Charles Maricle--new pics of them-- his son loves SCUBA--he is a smart and very respectful boy. And is has been great seeing him grow up... not a boy any more.
Just re,member every time you see 'axis module-axiz module and many more--they mean 'AixiZ Module'-- it is sthier biggest seller by far.
They come in a big heavy box of 5000 pcs- all parts in bags-not assembled... Not sure about now BUT at one time a box that size lasts about 2 months!
OF course these are sent w/o being assumbled--(lots of work ) and extra clean up/ work on the threads etc.. IMHO it is not something to complain about--just clean up the threads etc.. no big deal. justs try to remove all tiny brass bits that could end up on a lens.. Canned air works well. etc

Fully assembled modules are available but may cost more & I will still suggest a bit of work on these be done by you' I would never use any module--especially copper w/o cleaning up everything.
I have read some of the bad reviews on AixiZ--these IMO are not accurate-- reading EVERYTHING is the solution-- AixiZ has a listing for a copper bare module- it shows the copper mounted on a (chrome plated brass) back part--ONLY to show one assembled- the listing clearly states that this is ONLY for the copper front-- yet a buyer orders ...expecting a complete module... made a bad review at Scamazon IIRC-- reading all the DETAILS is suggested before buying then making a bad review.

To the member wanting a way to make a line with his laser-
here AixiZ offers a very nice 532 plug n play BUT it is $49-- I was given one-- takes afaik just ~3vdc it also can be gotten with a 'cross hair' lens.

see here and while there look for a line lens you can add to a laser. (accsesories)

I would suggest that the forum members order from aixiz.com--and NOT eekbay or scamazon.
Feel free to PM me with any AixIZ questions- I might be able to help.
A common question is where did AixiZ get its 'name' That was one of my first questions too-- BUt I found the answer myself- when I learned that Ms Maricle's first name is 'Xia' and her daughter is named 'Zi'--duh

Friend and follow Chuck on FBook- he posts a LOT of pics.. --(and has lots friends too) one I really lked show them on thier Harleys--
Xia'a is a custom Sportster --all white. They like car shows and take thier all original VW Beatle looks brand new but is from the mid 60s.
wins a lot of throphies. I owe Chuck for a lot of favors-- AixIZ was a $300 donater to my BBQ Cook-off team for 4 years. and donated 1000s $ in door prizes for SELEM and TEXLEM

AFAIK these 532s do not have an IR filter.. need to check that-- just take a LPM reading as-is then put eye protection glaases in between and most of waht passes will be the IR-- or put IR filter and what passes is the 532.