Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ module details

Thanks Gazoo. I was looking at their website, but since you found them on eBay, I may have to buy a couple. Now if only I could get some LDs from SenKat... I can't wait until he puts them back up, but then again, from what I hear about Aixiz shipping I probably won't get the modules for another year and a half :-/ Thanks again Gazoo ;D

Gazoo

The only problem is the smaller the module the faster it will heat up. But they will be fine for short run times.

If SenKat can find a way to get more diodes he will...I hope he does. I have plenty but I would like for everyone who is interested to be able to get in on the deal and experience the beauty of the red beam :)

Skram0

Picked up some of the mini 6mm x 10mm modules, the ones for $4.10. These things are small. I don't have a caliper, so the best I can do is set it next to a dime for scale.

I don't know what they mean about these things being adjustable. I can not make the 2 halves budge. I think I may need some vice grips to crack it open to adjust the lens and risk gouging the outer casing. As you can see in the last pic I broke one trying to twist it in my hand. But hey, now we can see the backside. ::)

Attachments

• aixiz_6x10_01.JPG
    aixiz_6x10_01.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 142
S

SenKat

HOLY MACRO ! ;D

Damn - EVERYONE can do Macro better than me :( Sniff...sniff ! nice shots, man :)

Daedal

Nice shots indeed. :)

I think the module you have there got a nice slam off to the side... it's visible in the first picture ;) (thanx to your good photography :D)

--DDL

Skram0

Unless there's a secret handshake or special twist, I've come to the conclusion that this is the only way they are adjustable. :-/

Attachments

• adjustable_lens01.JPG
    adjustable_lens01.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 115