Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

AixiZ Lasers

S

SenKat

xgeek said:
Well I got an email from them today but they did not answer any of my questions. It was just an email saying they were sorry for not answering my emails  :eek:

X-Geek....check your PM's man :)

G !

hey, aixiz, I bought a laser product from the aixiz site last friday and It says it has not been sent yet.

why?

xgeek

SenKat said:
[quote author=xgeek link=1188360312/30#30 date=1188508573]Well I got an email from them today but they did not answer any of my questions. It was just an email saying they were sorry for not answering my emails  :eek:

X-Geek....check your PM's man :)

G ![/quote]

Thanks Greg I had missed that. Email sent.

S

SenKat

Gotcha covered, mate - you WIL be taken care of - and in short order. ;-)

Cheers

Greg

Phazonx said:
hey, aixiz, I bought a laser product from the aixiz site last friday and It says it has not been sent yet.

why?

I am CERTAIN Aixiz is absolutely SWAMPED with orders for empty module lens/casings and the "650nm 5mw 12mm X 30mm full brass case $4.50 USD" due to the group buys on DVD diodes here, and the "MiniMag DVD Burner" video that's circulating on the Internet.  ;D

I placed an order for the 650nm 5mw 12mm X 30mm full brass case $4.50 USD on the 15th of August, via PayPal and your website. Is there a ball-park time frame for order fulfillment you could give us Chuck?

xgeek

Chuck got back to me today with an update on my order and issues. He asked me to post the message below to explain the current situation to the forum members.

Many thanks to Chuck for picking this up and many thanks to SenKat for acting as a mediator for me.

Your order was definately sent out already. I had actually deferred purchases for a few days to a seperate Paypal merchant account so we could keep them all sorted out.

Other than the automated paypal response system, there really is no way for us to send out individual confirmations of orders. From a technical perspective, we do not even know the order exists until we physically print it out to send to shipping. Domestic (USA) residents do have the advantage in that when we do the order printing process, they will immediately get a tracking number from the USPS since all orders are sent out delivery confirmation. International orders do not have any tracking information (the cheapest service with which you can get a tracking number would cost $11 USD and I don't think people want to pay that much for shipping for a $4.50 product) and cannot use the automated postal system (thanks to 9/11). What we do have is the customs document number which which at least verifies the package is in the system. Again, with this volume of orders, its not possible to advise everyone of their document numbers so we respond to those who ask.

The second issue is the delivery time. The postal system, especially internationally, is inconsistant at best. I have seen UK orders be received in 3 days and other have taken as long as a month. Funny enough, Canada is the worst. Germany and Australia seem to be the best. The normal rule is 10 working days from the date of shipment. Assuming that we got the order out, by, say, the 20th then September 3rd-5th would be a realistic delivery date. Our domestic orders are normally received 3-5 days after shipping.

All the orders are filled on a first-come-first-serve basis and we have plenty of inventory for all the orders at this time.  We also have put on extra staff on to just handle shipping. Currently, we are fully caught up through the 16th and expect to have all orders out by this weekend. The bulk of the 2000+ orders came in from the 7th to the 10th.

Please post this on the forum and please express my apoligiies to all regarding the delay. We are rowing as fast as we can. The good news is at least once we are caught up, we are better prepared for any future sales issues.

Chuck

Sweet. If that's correct, my 5mW module should show up soon. :D

While I wait, the 5mW won't go to waste. Playing around with it will help me all the better know what I'm doing when I get the group buy II DVD burner diode in my grubby little hands.

Gazoo

xgeek,
I am happy you got squared away, and thank you for sharing the information so everyone knows and understand what is happening.

Things

thanks for the info xgeek ;) australia and germany seem the best? haha i get mine delivered first ;D ;D ;D oh well we all have to wait for the GB diodes or whatever anyway.

Daedal

Good news! :)

Thank you for supplying the info and for clearing things out. I'm glad to hear AixiZ is in fact caught up with everything now and even better to hear that they are now capable of dealing with such sales surges. :)

--DDL

S

SenKat

Wait till the price of Blu-ray diodes drops.....THEN Aixiz will get another test ! Muahahahahahaha !

G !

Daedal

Do you think that they'll be available to us at the same price as Sony? ($8 a pop) :eek:

I don't think that it's such a great price for a laser diode, but it's a HUGE step for new technology that is picking up VERY quickly :)

--DDL

Speaking of....

The mail just came.
naughty.gif

Daedal

SenKat said:
Uhm - $8.00 a pop ? WHERE ??

Sony gets Nichia BluRay lasers at $8 a pop... that's why the PS3, and now the Xbox, dropped in price ;)

--DDL