Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Adjustable optics mounts

Howdy all I have been looking for a bit now for adjustable optics mounts, preferably micro or much smaller that the usual ones like this...
Aperture 15mm/25mm-??

These are similar to what I am looking for...
Lasershow Parts - Micro flexure mirror mount
But I would like a little more adjustable use.
At the bottom of this page you will see the brass looking mount that I have the supplier for....I am more interested in the silver mount just below that...I have seen these quite a bit on the forums used mostly in projector set-ups.
Laser Man - KNIFE EDGING

Mirrormount.jpg
[/IMG]
I have asked about these before and been told that they were hand made. If this is so I would like to buy a few for sure! If anyone know where I can get these or who might be willing to make them for me please PM me or leave the info here.
Thanks
Carl:wave:

i had a batch of these mounts custom made for me not hand made.

you cannot buy these anywhere.

the arctos/flex mounts you can buy in a few places, they are more stable than my ones although they do offer slightly less movement.

also small adjustable mounts are pretty much the same price as normal big mounts.

Thanks Andy-con...I may just end up going with the other ones in my post...
Lasershow Parts - Micro flexure mirror mount
Your custom made ones are very nice!
Do you have a couple more links where to buy the arctos/flex mounts...I'd like to take a look and it's always worth adding another link in the favorites. The price is ok...it the size that i'm looking for, I need smaller ones that are sill halfway nice.(but lets be real...I may just end up using some 'parts' from something or another;) DIY)

jaycey

The silver mount was made I believe by a member here & on Photonlexicon named Mr_Willing.

A member here & on Photonlexicon also done a run of similar mounts, his username is Laserman532 (Pat) and his website is here... MicroLaserLabs.com although they are not listed on his site anymore. Drop him a pm over at photonlexicon as I dont think he comes here very often?

The brass mounts will do the job as good as if not better than the silver aluminium ones (I have both) They have Up & Down, Left & Right adjustment independent of the base mount.

Thanks Jaycey....I think that the brass ones will do for what I need....I just like the look of the others, nicely done. I may be splitting hairs here too, I'm not doing anything really over the top yet.
Thanks again to ya'll for the responses.....hopefully in the not to near future there will be some pictures of my build. I will be combining two bearms to one through a PBS cube and 'hopefully' be putting it in a portable host of some kind.:undecided:

This mount is very similar to the one pictured in the OP: Pat's MicroMount Review!! - microlaserlabs.com
PM Laserman532 on Photonlexicon to buy them. When I bought 3 a month ago they were $35 each. Even better, unlike the picture you posted, they are black anodized and have a very professional look. Personally I like them the best for their precision adjustability and their professional looks.

You can get some of these from Daedel's shop, but I don't know if they'd suit your purposes. Kinematic mirror mounts pop up from time to time on eBay, and you can buy them at Surplus shed too.

You can get some of these from Daedel's shop, but I don't know if they'd suit your purposes. Kinematic mirror mounts pop up from time to time on eBay, and you can buy them at Surplus shed too.

Those are nice ones...very close to what i'm looking for...actually would really do for what I need right now, the price is pretty fair too.

Bionic-Badger....
Sorry to bother you again and also for the double post...
Have you dealt with the company before or know the owner?...They just happened to have almost everything I need for my upcoming project. I don't know them though....looks to be a safe bet.....
thanks

Very cool...just wanted to check before sending any cash into the World Wide Web:thanks: