Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Add another NooB to the mix

My name is Jerry and I am new to the forum. Live in Florida. Been lurking for the past month or so. Trying not to make such an a$$ of myself and get the "feel" of the forum. Been reading the stickies and using the search feature. I have PM'd a couple of members and they have been more than helpful on some basic questions I have had.

I started out with 4-5 different colored 5mW pens. That got me hooked and I had a 200mW green and a 250mW red built. Now I am having a 2.4W being built as we speak.

Anyway...thats my intro :) Now I need to find out what those uranium marbles are all about.

Yes yes welcome to LPF it's a wealth of knowledge and very informative people and most of them are very nice and polite on top of that. I've had members sell me lasers even one member build one for me. Almost the best place I'm the world to learn about lasers and enjoy the hobby. Or obsession, in my case.

You have no idea til you get into laser physics not just mechanics

IsaacT

Welcome! The Uranium marbles are fun with a 405nm laser. They glow quite brightly!

welcome- lots of great members down your way- even a social group- i joined even tho i no longer live in Fla( Bonita Springs-Naples)--

pretty good intro- Thread-
worth a +5 rep bump -PM if I can help out-- len

Last edited: