Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Account deleted on Sanwu Lasers after purchase

Crusher21

Hello,
On November 21st, I purchased a laser tripod from Sanwu Lasers and received an order invoice and confirmation email. Today, I wanted to make sure that the item was still on its way so I tried to log into my account on their website only to find out that my account had been deleted (it said there was no account with the associated email address). I verified that I typed in the correct email address that was associated with the order. So this is kind of sketchy and I'm about to recall my money via PayPal unless I can get this settled today as I don't know what else to do. I don't want to lose the money and it's also sketchy that I wasn't provided a tracking number. I already sent an email to sanwulasers@gmail.com but I was wondering if I could get someone else's input.
Thank you

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
You might try and PM Podo and see if he can help before you cancel. :)
There may be a minimum purchase limit to be able to get tracking on your order, don't know for sure.

Last edited:

lasersbee

Wait for a response to your E-Mail... or a PM here
on LPF.
If that does not happen within 4-5 days then you
can open a PayPal Dispute to communicate with
the seller directly through PayPal.
Don't escalate the PayPal Dispute to a Claim until
you hear back from the seller through PayPal.

It could be a glitch or technical problem at the
sellers end.

Jerry

Crusher21

I will try to PM him. Yes apparently there is a minimum purchase required but it sounds fishy.

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Hi,
As far i know PODO been an up front guy as i read in the forum. Like others are saying don't jump so fast . Let him hear you in a PM or the forum. Give him a chance so far from what i read in some reviews he conformed to a legit vendor. Just my OP..

Rich:)

paul1598419

I'd give it a few days to see what the response is. Could just be a clerical snafu. If they have a minimum order for tracking, a single tripod probably doesn't qualify.

Gazen

I believe that Sanwu doesn’t provide tracking unless for orders over $40. Here’s the info on their website. https://www.sanwulasers.org/page/policies I’ve had great experiences with them, and they immediately refunded my shipping after shipping incorrectly. I wouldn’t worry, like the others said, contact podo.

Last edited:

Crusher21

I just heard back from them. It sounds like I paid as a guest. I was under the assumption that it would create an account for me automatically but that's not the case. Everything seems to be good now. I hope it gets here soon!