Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Access to start a new thread for Buy & Sell Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i wanted to sell my laserpointer in the buy and sell thread. But I Need at least 20 Posts. So I am registered since 2014 and not a very active user. And I really don't want to give this thing into wrong hands. So is there a possibility to get an excuse or another solution because I don't want to just spam 20 Posts to get my "access-goal". Thank you very much.:thanks:

Nasser

You will probably get a go. I'm not a moderator, but I have a warning to members, I believe some of the older accounts becoming active after many years may be hacked. Always use PPal.

You have no location in your profile...
You only have 5 Posts with this one to
your name...

No-one knows you... Perhaps taking the
time to make some helpful or interesting
posts would assure members...

Jerry

Last edited:
Hi,
Yes need to get to know you more like , i like in Madagascar and i raise monkeys and Lamas . If a man comes up to you and opens his coat ,Hey shh wanna buy a watch, Would you.
Its nice to get to know a person, Welcome back to LPF.

Rich:)

You have no location in your profile...
You only have 5 Posts with this one to
your name...

No-one knows you... Perhaps taking the
time to make some helpful or interesting
posts would assure members...

Jerry

Yes that‘s true. But my interests have changed so I don’t want to post any further things about lasers. And as I said, I don‘t want to spam to just get this goal.

Last edited:
Thanks for adding your location in your
Profile.
Perhaps you can sell your unknown Laser
in your area... If it is less than 5mW you
can also sell it on eBay.

Jerry

Last edited:
So short infos about me, I‘m from Switzerland and made this account 3 years ago in 2014. I used it just for informations about lasers and safety precautions and as you can see I posted not very much until now. So short after I discovered this community, I get addicted in lasers and bought my first laser which was a 5mW red laserpointer. Soon I get bored with it and so I bought a more powerful handheld laser.
So after a long inactivity and due to lack of interests I want to sell my handheld laser to a a member who is going to be delighted by it.

Hi,
Now thats fine your on the roll you only need 13 more posts , So what is the WL any pics ?? And who made it for you if its a custom .

How old is the Laser ???

Please us the [EDIT] button at the
bottom right of your posts to combine
them.
Double posting is frowned upon by the
LPF community.

Jerry

Last edited:
No I don't measured it because I don't have the needed things and gauges. But it's most likely overspec because it's a laserbtb. ;)

Hi,
You also need to add a price tag to it and the shipping cost to the potential customer . And a nice beam shot to show that its functioning properly. That might sell your package deal a little better.

Hi,
Maybe some of the other members can chime in and point you in the right direction . A working beam shot is always needed to see the item working. Don't be scared just be safe.

I just hope that a successful sale is not dependent on a beamshot.:yabbem:

I am aware that it is maybe conducive for a sale but also no one can guarantee that a picture with a beamshot is real or fake and made by me so I will not force it.

Hi,
Maybe some of the other members can chime in and point you in the right direction . A working beam shot is always needed to see the item working. Don't be scared just be safe.

I just hope that a successful sale is not dependent on a beamshot.:yabbem:

I am aware that it is maybe conducive for a sale but also no one can guarantee that a picture with a beamshot is real or fake and made by me so I will not force it.
Just put your LPF Username and Date on a piece
of paper and show it in the Beam Shot to prove
that it is your picture and laser.

No one here will buy a Laser that can't be proven
to work properly.

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.