Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About Maybe fake Jetlaser 2W-445nm

Encap

Of course I have the real photos!
I posted it when I joined LPF! So what BTG did understand me and gave me a star! now how can you see my question is another!
It's on internal and external threads!

OK post a link to a thread that has pictures of the JetLasers PL-E and an OX-BX8 that you own if too lazy to take a photo. I can not find any pictures of those lasers in your threads/posts.

It makes no sense at all to ruin a JetLlasers laser to pull the diode and driver out of it ---you will probably ruin both--the driver and switches and leds are all part of one assembly---chances are they can not be adapted to something the size of the OX-BX8
An OX-BX8 which only $100 new w. batteries, charger, case and goggles.
If you want an OX-BX8 2500+ mW ---just buy one for $100--simple and less expensive than what you are thinking of doing + lees chance of failure--is a lot of trouble and time over a low cost laser or copy of it that will be inferior to the JetLasers laser.

In any case good luck.

As I said you can see a JetLasers PL-E completely apart here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/450nm-ndb7875-2a-pl-e-97510.html

Last edited:

If you like send it too me i take it apart for you just pay shipping :)
Is the jetlasers owner in the forum so i can ask him about a PL-E Mini 650nm !

Last edited:

Encap

If you like send it too me i take it apart for you just pay shipping :)
Is the jetlasers owner in the forum so i can ask him about a PL-E Mini 650nm !

It would probably cost more to ship it both ways to you from Italy than the cost of a new OX-BX8 $100

You returned to the USA/ are in USA , right?

You can email Gray at JetLasers and ask him if he will make you a 650nm PL-E Mini: jetlasers@gmail.com

Last edited:
Am back in US, tx,for the jetlaser email i will email him :)

Last edited:

BobMc

The external and internal thread of this brass copper host can be carried out with electric lathe? or is it okay to thread the tubes too? (es, 2 ", 3" etc ... to understand)

HT14khkFNNdXXagOFbX0.jpg

This host looks a whole lot like this build? Thought you might want to take a grander at it.

https://laserpointerforums.com/f65/twin-462nm-all-brass-builds-bonus-2-a140-builds-98092.html

It might help? :thinking:

OK post a link to a thread that has pictures of the JetLasers PL-E and an OX-BX8 that you own if too lazy to take a photo. I can not find any pictures of those lasers in your threads/posts.

It makes no sense at all to ruin a JetLlasers laser to pull the diode and driver out of it ---you will probably ruin both--the driver and switches and leds are all part of one assembly---chances are they can not be adapted to something the size of the OX-BX8
An OX-BX8 which only $100 new w. batteries, charger, case and goggles.
If you want an OX-BX8 2500+ mW ---just buy one for $100--simple and less expensive than what you are thinking of doing + lees chance of failure--is a lot of trouble and time over a low cost laser or copy of it that will be inferior to the JetLasers laser.

In any case good luck.

As I said you can see a JetLasers PL-E completely apart here: https://laserpointerforums.com/f52/450nm-ndb7875-2a-pl-e-97510.html

I found the photo ,and many thx for the post disassembly apart i watch him.
2dhb28x.jpg

Thx for your luck!!!!

Like its said before we really are trying hard to understand exactly what your trying to do! I know translation does not always come across
right but please take your time and look closely before making a post

You've been warned MANY time about double posting and you've had a temporary ban.
You know how to use the edit button on your posts.
Us it.

Stop double posting.

RB

Razako

This whole thread is confusing. Why do this? It would be easier to just buy a module from DTR and do your own build. Don't ruin a perfectly good Jetlaser for a project which probably won't work anyway.

@ RB astro : I opened this post because I would like to experiment with the construction of a laser pointer like that in a gold-colored photo! I never said I wanted to buy that model !!! it was just an example ....! About Te Rb I sent you a PM and you frightened! if you have not read it, read it !!!!!
Encap asked me to put a picture of my fake Jetlaser, because having only seen photos taken on the web, did not think I was serious about it ...!
The pointer is mine, and I do what I want, I can put it under my feet and destroy it ... they are my business of what I do with my stuff!
The post does not concern me, but on a specific question!

@ Razako : I never said I wanted to buy something! otherwise I would already have done it! and then I do not want to spend money for a hobby and pastime!
The day I want to buy something here or DTR I'll do it!