Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About laser which I want to buy.

Wow...sorry to say but that video really somewhat pisses me off..good thing he got caught hehe :)

Thank you for sharing it by the way Orion :p

Last edited:

Tks. It is both dangerous and may ruin any sporting match. That video was taken during a soccer match in Turkey which I actually got from a Turkish LPF member : HERE
You can tell from his body language that he was aware of his offence by quickly hiding the laser in his jacket sleeve and then ditching it in the grandstand just before he got accosted by the security team with walkie-talkies.
Btw : I could not source any Turkish laser laws in English.

Oguz

I agree. :)Those are realistic pricings and worthy of consideration. The good equipment recommended will help keep the OP safe indoors. Great power begets equal responsibility. The next is for the OP to get acquainted with basic laser safety rules so that THIS does not happen and also the prevailing laser laws enforced by the relevant authorities in Turkey in regards to especially outdoor usage to prevent this too :

Tks. It is both dangerous and may ruin any sporting match. That video was taken during a soccer match in Turkey which I actually got from a Turkish LPF member : HERE
You can tell from his body language that he was aware of his offence by quickly hiding the laser in his jacket sleeve and then ditching it in the grandstand just before he got accosted by the security team with walkie-talkies.
Btw : I could not source any Turkish laser laws in English.

Are you from a foreign country? Because you don't sound like it.

Unfortunately in Turkey some of people use it dangerously , but ı am use it safely.

LZSK - Stick 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer

Googles in this link arent safe is it guard me enought ı think

Zeebit

Those glasses might be crap. If you want a proper set of glasses look for an Eagle Pair 190-540nm glasses. If you want something cheaper, look for a Uvex S1933X. These can be found on Amazon and eBay.

Oguz

Those glasses might be crap. If you want a proper set of glasses look for an Eagle Pair 190-540nm glasses. If you want something cheaper, look for a Uvex S1933X. These can be found on Amazon and eBay.

Thanks for your thing. I'll buy it,maybe. Is there any sites without laserbtb ? In Turkey,we can't find lasers with their true power.

Thanks for your thing. I'll buy it,maybe. Is there any sites without laserbtb ? In Turkey,we can't find lasers with their true power.

There are other companies which sell true 50mW units but they are more expensive.

If you still want the links to them just ask.

Unfortunately there really is only one source that is reputable for eagle pair glasses that I know of and that's survival lasers here in the USA. They have an international store and ahip world wide so you will be fine but prices for international ahipping are a killer

Thanks,I have looked dragonlasers and optotronics :)
But Im looking for cheap prices like lazerer.

Lazerer is as cheap as it gets. If you don't want to go with them prepare to hand over alot more $$$

:beer:
-Matt

Lazerer is cheap but quality is hit or miss. Ive had 50/50 luck with them. Got one 532nm and the tailcap seized up on me and had to send it back....WITH A PANNY INSIDE IT :cryyy: and then the replacement worked fine but no Panny in return :cryyy:

It was only a 2900 so it wasnt one of my 3400 :D

I actually got that cell for like $5 so it wasnt a huge loss but now i have one random 2900 and 10 3400s

Oguz

Laserbtb 445nm 1w =118.08$
Uvex S1933X=8.23$

I want to buy. Now I need 2 pieces 16340 battery and battery charger.