Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

About laser which I want to buy.

Hello Oguz, welcome to the forums :)

Before we can help you out do you understand the fundamentals of Laser Safety?

If you do, then we can get you set up with a great unit very soon :beer:

Oh looky, 1,000 Posts.

Last edited:
Is that $150 for EVERYTHING or $150 for just the laser. As Tha Greenlander said, you should reserve money for safety... That should be your #1 priority or you are not prepared to own a laser.

Typically we dont help people right away if they barge in and say, 'I WANT TO BUY A BLUE 1 WATT LASER TELL ME WHERE TO GET ONE THX!"

Is this $150 USD?

You must be 18 to buy a 1 watt laser, or any laser of any decent power. Also, please update your profile with a location and possible an avatar :D
Also, if you are asking a very serious question, please take the time to use proper grammar, UNLESS you are from another country, which is totally awesome.
I think buy from lazerer

Also, you need AT LEAST 20 laser related posts to post in the BST section as well as buying. You should stay here for a while as very new members are not very appealing to sell to.

lol

:beer:
-Matt

EDIT: Dat 499th post

Last edited:
Listen to KRNAZNBOY, remember you will also need safety glasses and batteries and a charger. Also please post in the welcome section and tell us a little about yourself.

Oh looky, 1,000 Posts.

Congratulations blabber mouth :crackup: just kidding :crackup: you will be a vet in only 9 months. Merry Christmas to all three of you: Oguz, Tha Greenlander, and KRNAZNBOY, and best of luck in the new year.

Alan

Oguz

Oh looky, 1,000 Posts.

Is that $150 for EVERYTHING or $150 for just the laser. As Tha Greenlander said, you should reserve money for safety... That should be your #1 priority or you are not prepared to own a laser.

Typically we dont help people right away if they barge in and say, 'I WANT TO BUY A BLUE 1 WATT LASER TELL ME WHERE TO GET ONE THX!"

Is this $150 USD?

You must be 18 to buy a 1 watt laser, or any laser of any decent power. Also, please update your profile with a location and possible an avatar :D
Also, if you are asking a very serious question, please take the time to use proper grammar, UNLESS you are from another country, which is totally awesome.

Also, you need AT LEAST 20 laser related posts to post in the BST section as well as buying. You should stay here for a while as very new members are not very appealing to sell to.

lol

:beer:
-Matt

EDIT: Dat 499th post

I have afew things about laser safety , I want to buy everythink for 150$ , I am over 18.

Zeebit

That site is not a scam and its spelled as laser not lazer.

Zeebit

Oh, didn't see you're from Turkey. You should also get at least 2 safety glasses. One for yourself and one for a possible guest.

Last edited:

Oguz

Oh, didn't see you're from Turkey. You should also get at least 2 safety glasses. One for yourself and one for a possible guest.

Is there any laser which have a battery and charger ?

Sorry to burst your bubble but laser glasses are ~$50 alone, batteries are going to run you $10-20 and a charger will be $15-20. That's $75-90 before yoy even buy a laser. Yeah you could get cheap batteries and charger and risk a fire or the batteries fail in two months. Then you coukd get cheap safety glasses and risk your vision for life. One accident with your eyes and a 1W laser and that's permanent damage and possible vision loss. You are going to spend around $200 if bot more to get everything you need that will properly protect you

Sorry to burst your bubble but laser glasses are ~$50 alone, batteries are going to run you $10-20 and a charger will be $15-20. That's $75-90 before you even buy a laser. Yeah you could get cheap batteries and charger and risk a fire or the batteries fail in two months. Then you coukd get cheap safety glasses and risk your vision for life. One accident with your eyes and a 1W laser and that's permanent damage and possible vision loss. You are going to spend around $200 if bot more to get everything you need that will properly protect you

I agree. :)Those are realistic pricings and worthy of consideration. The good equipment recommended will help keep the OP safe indoors. Great power begets equal responsibility. The next is for the OP to get acquainted with basic laser safety rules so that THIS does not happen and also the prevailing laser laws enforced by the relevant authorities in Turkey in regards to especially outdoor usage to prevent this too :