Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

? about 190ma br

daguin

jake21 said:
they did intill i posted it up for one day

So you didn't change anything about the wording, you just shifted it to a one day auction? Please post a link or tell me your eBay name so I can see what works. I've got about a thousand dollars worth of lasers (at forum members' pricing) sitting on my desk right now.

Peace,
dave

for all lasers >5mW i sell on ebay i make a nice "each laser is unique and power output varies with each unit" and under mW I list "contact for details" i've successfully sold lasers on 7 day auctions that otherwise were taken down

jake21

blue/Violet  405 nm !!!!

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ON THIS ITEM !!

email me for the output power

This laser is of the highest quality, made in a static free environment its in perfect conditiocase that will keep you laser protected from harm. This laser is also reverse polarity and voltage spike protected and will prevent you from killing your laser The Switch used is a thumbwheel that's adjustable to adjust the power of the beam from low to a very brite beam.

This module uses the highest quality adjustable focus lenses. These lenses have the ability to focus the beam of your laser to the size of a single grain of sand to larger than a basketball and more. The choice to adjust the focus of the laser is the users as it can be difficult to re-collimate, on that note the laser comes to you with a tight collimated beam, which means it has the smallest possible diameter at he furthest distance possible. Also on top of that, this laser is easily capable of producing a beam that reaches past your vision, it is truly amazing.

This laser has a wavelength of 405nm which appears to our eyes as a Royal Violet color similar to a black light. Due to its short wavelength the laser beam is more visible than a laser with the same power output but different color. Also if smoke or fog is added to the equation the beam is truly breathtaking. Also because of its short wavelength it causes many items to fluoresce turning the dot a variety of colors from a very bright blue to green and more colors of similar brightness. This laser also causes glow in the dark items to light up brilliantly and hold that glow for some time after the laser dot is removed from the surface. such as white paper, and anything else containing fluorescent dyes, laser dyes especially! Has loads of uses, for alignment, pointing , and scientific / experimental purposes!

will include 2 glow in the dark tile

-powered by- 1 aa batterie included

note of caution!
These modules emit laser light, which is powerful enough to
permanently blind you or others around you! Please excercise caution when experimenting
with this, or any other Laser.

By bidding, you are confirming you are a responsible adult. Neither the Seller or e-bay can be
held responsible for damages to persons or property, by the use / misuse of this device!

Thanks for looking!

and it sold for 175  :) and i listed it for one day

daguin

jake21 said:
blue/Violet 405 nm !!!!

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ON THIS ITEM !!

email me for the output power

This laser is of the highest quality, made in a static free environment its in perfect conditiocase that will keep you laser protected from harm. This laser is also reverse polarity and voltage spike protected and will prevent you from killing your laser The Switch used is a thumbwheel that's adjustable to adjust the power of the beam from low to a very brite beam. <snip>

and it sold for 175 :) and i listed it for one day

Thank you MarioMaster

Jake,
I think I may be done talking to you. That is the wording you used when you were selling the Milos knock-offs. I don't know what you are hiding, but you are hiding something. I found your eBay auctions. The last thing you sold was a 146mW red module for $15 (buy it now)

http://cgi.ebay.com/diode_W0QQitemZ...ryZ53141QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The last blu-ray laser you sold was on June 23. It sold for $100

http://cgi.ebay.com/Blu-Ray-405nm-l...ryZ14954QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
As you can see, the wording is NOT what you reported here.

I don't know why you are telling this story, but it appears to be a story. Also your reputation is taking a hit.

Unless I am missing something, I am done with you, because you are being disingenuous with me. I thought that the fiasco with the Milos knock offs taught you something. It appears that I was wrong.

Peace,
dave

dave,

you should realize that eBay takes down completed listings as well. I'm sure they took his 1 day auction down after it finished as it was a high power laser that sold for a high price.

it won't show up in his completed listings or anywhere on eBay for that matter. just in his paypal account

:D

take it easy,
kendall

daguin

sk8er4514 said:
dave,
you should realize that eBay takes down completed listings as well. I'm sure they took his 1 day auction down after it finished as it was a high power laser that sold for a high price.
it won't show up in his completed listings or anywhere on eBay for that matter. just in his paypal account
:D
take it easy,
kendall

There's nothing to "take easy". I am not upset or angry. I am just done with him. Apparently, I am not fooled as easily as you. He has blu-ray lasers in his completed accounts. They do NOT use the same verbiage as he reported here. I asked for an auction link, he comes back with an old text. I don't really care why he's hiding the truth, only that he is hiding it. If he starts ripping off people in this forum like he has in eBay, the truth will out soon enough. You can play in his sandbox if you desire. I choose not to soil myself with the waste products inherent to sandboxes.

Peace,
dave

BR's need at least 5v's and current is not as big of a factor as voltage. :cool: Is that driver for red diodes? :-?

--hydro