Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A usable kipkay project :)

Rafa

lulz, he just discovered that tomato+bread=roxy

I suspect you all don't know what I talk about, so I'll explain. Here in Catalonia, we put tomato to all the bread we eat. I know it sounds strange to you, Sandwiches with tomato, bread with oil and tomato... but it's unimaginable for me to eat a sandwich without it. We are famous around Spain for going to bars and asking them to put the freaking to tomato to the bread all the time, and because people come here and freak out when we serve it to them. In case you have never tasted it, I recommend it to you ;)

Pa amb tomàquet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Once I went to Catalonia and "Pa amb tomàquet" was very nice. Now we make it often here in my house haha

D

Deleted member 8382

Nice to hear that huhuhu, that's why I recommend it to everyone. I can't understand how no one has had the idea by themselves outside here, it's an obvious thing to me hehe

We sometimes will 'toast' olive oil covered French bread in the oven, then put tomatoes, sliced onions, salt, pepper, that's it, then bake it again. It's like heaven! There's a word for it, but I can't remember it >.<

HIMNL9

It depend from countries, i suppose ..... here is "bruschetta" or, in some regions, "scarpetta" .....

Anyway ..... onions ? ..... bleah :p ..... i hate onions and garlic .....

(maybe just cause onion, and especially garlic, are unhealty for us vampires) ..... :p :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

TTerbo

well i have a peanut butter and honeyginger sandwich for lunch and weetbix for breakfast because "im a weatbix kid"