Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Long Overdue Update and Apology

Hey. Do you still have a link to the Hyperion app? I have switched laptops and lost it when I did. Thanks.

Dear Laser Pointer Forums Community,

It feels surreal to be writing this after such a long absence. Life has taken me on a rollercoaster journey over the past four years, and unfortunately, it's been a journey that has kept me away from this wonderful community. As I sit down to write this, I can't help but feel a mix of emotions - gratitude for the memories shared here, sadness for the time lost, and hope for the future.

First and foremost, I owe you all a heartfelt apology. Despite my best intentions, I haven't been able to log in or engage with the forum since 2020. I've missed out on countless discussions, projects, and friendships that I cherished dearly. To those who reached out to me during this time and never received a response, I am truly sorry. Your messages were not ignored out of neglect, but rather due to the overwhelming challenges life threw my way.

In the span of these four years, I've undergone significant changes both personally and professionally. Most notably, I've been appointed on the role of CEO at a small R&D company specializing in medical devices, supporting many big medical manufacturing companies. The responsibilities that come with this position have consumed much of my time and energy, leaving little room for hobbies or personal pursuits.

Moreover, like many of you, I've experienced the profound impact of the global events that have unfolded since 2020. The COVID-19 pandemic has touched every aspect of our lives, and unfortunately, I've lost dear friends and colleagues along the way. It's been a sobering reminder of the fragility of life and the importance of cherishing every moment.

As I navigate through these turbulent times, I can't help but notice the absence of familiar faces in the forum. Many of you who I once conversed with regularly seem to have been inactive for years, and it saddens me to think that life's challenges may have taken them away from this community. My thoughts and prayers go out to each and every one of you, and I sincerely hope that you are all safe, healthy, and thriving wherever life may have taken you.

While I may not have been present in the forum, please know that my commitment to this community remains unwavering. If any of you find yourselves in need of assistance, whether it be related to laser pointers , LPMs, laser drivers, or otherwise, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I may not be able to respond as promptly as I'd like, but I will do my utmost to lend a helping hand whenever possible.

In closing, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every member of this community. Your passion, knowledge, and camaraderie have made this forum a truly special place, and I feel honored to have been a part of it. As I embark on the next chapter of my journey, I look forward to reconnecting with old friends and making new memories together.

Wishing you all the best,
Pradipta
Welcome back

18LJ

Life leads us different directions and paths, scenery, terrain constantly shift away from what we know. Sounds like youve been busy doing important things that hopefully will lead you to new places in life. Check in noted, im sure it is appreciated. Dont feel bad about not being engaged here, u been takin care of yourself trying to prosper. Anyone that truly cares for you will want nothing more than to see uou succeed and prosper doin something positive. Best of luck to yas.