Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A late hello from Pittsburgh!

Hello everyone...

So although this is a little bit of a "late" introduction since I have posted a few times and been a member for a few months, I finally got around to it.

A little about me, I'm a sort of a non-traditional college student (a little older) from just south of Pittsburgh, I attend California University of Pennsylvania to obtain my B.S. in chemistry this December. I have always been a nerd at heart, I started building computers around the age of 14 or 15, but never got into much electronics until recently, I generally mess around with my chemistry.

I found LPF one day which browsing something random on the internet and found the whole laser hobby fascinating. I decided I would give it a try, I spent many hours lurking on here and recently completed a few builds. So it looks like I will be here for a while !

Hello Again !

Hello kmm5117, best of luck earning your B.S. in chemistry. I went to college twice for a total of over 4 years, both times I reached a point where I couldn't stand another minute. I hope you didn't get into debt as much as I did. Anyway welcome to LPF, you can learn as much here as you did in college.

Alan

Hello and welcome, kmm5117. I do not have a college education, but I believe people should do what makes them happy... so kudos on following your interest in chemistry! Welcome to the forum... learn a lot, be safe, and have fun!

Cheers!

norbyx

Welcome to the forum. Please don't forget to read all the stickies that you can, and if you get a laser please consider safety as your top priority. Get a good pair of laser goggles and use the laser wisely.