Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A fun thread!

mfo

A lot of us here have found it funny at how many times Louis (Originally Arenared) has tried slipping back into the forums despite his numerous bans. So, I figure that for kicks we can keep track of his bans.

Total bans to date: 12

Name:. Ban Date:.
Arenared 12-27-2009
Slipstream 03-09-2010
Survivorevil 03-10-2010
coo2 03-10-2010
coool2 03-11-2010
Survivor 03-13-2010
405nanometer 04-03-2010
CarnivalGame 04-09-2010
sirvesa 05-26-2010

Also, Hidrogen & Green Machine, whose ban dates are unknown. <--Thanks Seb :)

Feel free to contribute any forum names that I have missed!

Last edited:

Wow this guy is pretty consistant. why doesn't Avery just do an IP ban.

ZRTMWA

I have been away too long. I didn't know he even came back once. Slipstream is the only other name I even recognize.

Someone should add a brief summary on this guy. Like what he was originally banned for.
Hell I don't even know what he was banned for. All I know is that he keeps slipping back in and blowing his cover by throwing fits at other members.

Wow Mfo thats more than DAoO.

I think most of the arguments are power struggles aren't they?

Aww, so many of the banned LPF members love us so much, they keep comeing back! I have a good idea, what if we make a little test, and if they pass it they can come back ONLY if they donate like $25 to LPF? I like the sound of that!

Why was DAoO banned? I really dont remember that :/

WOW you don't remember that?? It was a huge event!

Dave almost left the forum along with many many others both Vet and new.

I fought hard to get that guy booted. In fact, shortly after the incident, I think, moderators were started. Avery had to talk to a few lawyers.

I saw the kids face on his videos... just some white trash in a Ghetto neighborhood. Tried to rip me off but I was to smart for that. :D

WOW you don't remember that?? It was a huge event!

Dave almost left the forum along with many many others both Vet and new.

I fought hard to get that guy booted. In fact, shortly after the incident, I think, moderators were started. Avery had to talk to a few lawyers.

I saw the kids face on his videos... just some white trash in a Ghetto neighborhood. Tried to rip me off but I was to smart for that. :D

Nope.. I may not have been that "Into" LPF at that point...

mfo

Updated: Added his newest account to the list, sirvesa.

Looks like forum cop wins again, eh Louis?

Last edited:

daguin

Someone should add a brief summary on this guy. Like what he was originally banned for.
Hell I don't even know what he was banned for. All I know is that he keeps slipping back in and blowing his cover by throwing fits at other members.

That's probably the best summary of his problem. He will fight over pretty much anything and gets mean, vulgar, and personal in his fights.'

He can be a pretty nice guy. He just can't seem to stay nice on the internet.

Now he doesn't really even have to get too bad. Just the fact that he "sneaked" back again, is enough reason to re-ban him. A perma-ban is for a person, NOT a user name.

Peace,
dave

Peace,
dave

SpikeD

You can add "Hidrogen" and "Green Machine" to the list. I am not sure of the exact dates of the bans, but it was some time at the end of last year.. his Arenared account had been banned for 3 months, and he created those two to harass people and throw out as many neg reps as he could.. those two accounts were the reason I asked c0ld to ban his main account, Arenared, again permanently when his 3 month ban ended in December.

Also, thanks for telling c0ld about his SirVesa account.. I sent a PM to Simon about that account over a week ago and for some reason nothing happened until now.

Seb

mfo

You can add "Hidrogen" and "Green Machine" to the list. I am not sure of the exact dates of the bans, but it was some time at the end of last year.. his Arenared account had been banned for 3 months, and he created those two to harass people and throw out as many neg reps as he could.. those two accounts were the reason I asked c0ld to ban his main account, Arenared, again permanently when his 3 month ban ended in December.

Also, thanks for telling c0ld about his SirVesa account.. I sent a PM to Simon about that account over a week ago and for some reason nothing happened until now.

Seb

Thanks, and np. I will update the list.