Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

a complain received by a customer for the newly 520nm green laser pointer

Diachi, you don't have 16340's:thinking:
anyway's "estimated" deliver Sat 2-11 :can:

Oooh ... should have checked what batteries it needs. Guess I'll need to place an order!

Yep :p. I didn't want to end up with a laser that I need to test and find that I can't due to batteries. :D

Diachi, you don't have 16340's:thinking:
anyway's "estimated" deliver Sat 2-11 :can:

Nope, sure don't! :p Haven't had a need for them.

No estimated delivery on mine, where are you guys doing your tracking?

I don't usually bother with the estimated delivery date, even guaranteed delivery dates are never accurate in Yellowknife. I had someone show up in an old Dodge Caravan with a "guaranteed" delivery, two days after the supposed delivery date at 9PM in the evening...

Yep :p. I didn't want to end up with a laser that I need to test and find that I can't due to batteries. :D

At least one of us is thinking. :D

Last edited:
:D Better hurry and get those batteries.
I'm tracking with China Post Air Mail. Mine hasn't updated since the 5th but at least it is on the system. :)

:D Better hurry and get those batteries.
I'm tracking with China Post Air Mail. Mine hasn't updated since the 5th but at least it is on the system. :)

Mine is on the system - used one of those universal trackers. Just no estimated delivery. :p

Batteries ordered. :whistle: Ordered from the states and paid for shipping, should be here quickish. Needed some of those anyway ... bought a green pointer with a tail clicky that takes CR123s before Christmas and still haven't been able to test it out. I'm not paying Canadian Tire's ridiculous prices for a pair of disposable CR123s...

Going to have lots of goodies on the way ... may order a soldering station, a half decent bench PSU, and a spool of 62Sn/36Pb/2Ag solder. Have two tubs of shrink wrap coming, this pointer and a HeNe from Zach. :D I love getting mail that isn't bills or spam.

Last edited:
I have no estimate on mine either. Suspense. :p
You've ordered the batteries. Good. ;) Who is going to get their 520 first I wonder?

Last edited:
I have no estimate on mine either. Suspense. :p
You've ordered the batteries. Good. ;) You is going to get their 520 first I wonder?

With any luck they arrive around the same time, given the difference in shipping location. :beer:

I was meant to have said. Who is going to get their 520 first? :D Honestly, my English is not that bad. But yes, you should get your batteries before I reckon.

I was meant to have said. Who is going to get their 520 first? :D Honestly, my English is not that bad. But yes, you should get your batteries before I reckon.

Ahh I see haha, no worries. :D

Wouldn't be surprised if you get yours first, even though it has to travel further. :p

Well, I guess we will soon see. The last time it updated, it was still in China. :p I am quite looking forward to owning a 520. :)

I hate to say this but today I got movement out of ISC NY to Stamford CT. Which might be two PO sights away.
I'm using the USPS tracking. I'm hoping its just a glitch in the tracking system updates for all of you and we will all receive them within a day of a each other:undecided: I would think they all were all processed together..
Now i'm counting my eggs first but does anyone know offhand the battery's orientation?

I take it that it is positive to the end cap. Now, who is willing to be the first to test that out. :D

Mine will probably take the longest knowing my luck. But at least questions like that would of been answered. :p

Where's the link to what we actually will receive as I can't find it anymore. Maby can get a jump start on this polarity bet:whistle: but seriously still not really sure what the host is.
diachi, you should of taken the battery sleeve out of your Gearbest 303 and played with a 16340 in it just for fun:)

Back