Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Big greeting from PA

Tmack

For sale: NEW 1W-2.2W 445nm 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $100 look in the buy sell trade section for that.
You will not find a higher quality laser of style. Blood is one of our best builders. He also sells higher power 445.
He's in Belgium but no problem with customs what so ever. I hot my dominator from him in 10 days. He has some of the most precise builds out there.

Last edited:

For sale: NEW 1W-2.2W 445nm 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $100 look in the buy sell trade section for that.
You will not find a higher quality laser of style. Blood is one of our best builders. He also sells higher power 445.
He's in Belgium but no problem with customs what so ever. I hot my dominator from him in 10 days. He has some of the most precise builds out there.

Thanks a lot I'll search for it later today um on my phone so i dony think the link showed up how much was your shipping from belgium

Last edited:

Tmack

Yeah I messed up the link. But if you go to the buy sell trade section you can find it. Uh I think shipping was around 15-20 bucks. I'm telling you man, these are the best for the wavelength your looking for. Prices are awesome too.

I dont think its worth risking a customs seize of you laser. If I were you I would buy from inside the country.

I had a VERY pleasant transaction with Daguin. I got my 1.6W LaserSaber from him for $110. He also quoted me the same price for a 700ishmw 405nm.

Tmack

Whoa might have to talk to him about a 405. Daguin is awesome too. He's building my Zaser as we speak

I REALLY like all That Blord does- but must agree that buying from ones home country is a safer move- anytime anything crosses borders there is a risk.

Watch for a distressed vet selling NOT by choice- or make a WTB thread in BS & T.

Best buy --from a memebr you can meet with in person
2nd best from on in your own state
3rd from another USA member
4th from a trusted vet from another country like Blord.
5th from a company with the best rep just like Gray at JETLASERS ar a GB that is a repeat..and being hosted by a trusted member.

OR get parts and build your own laser- ez JAD- a little harder JADD.

Some parts come with some instructions and some do not- it is often assumed that those buying parts already know what they are doing- if not then dont go there-
There is JUST TOO MUCH you need to know to NOT fail - so if you do fail its NOT very often due to faulty parts but more likely to unexperienced builders- (<99% 0F THE TIME)

TOO Many here jump into building way too soon.-- there are a LOT of things you need to know well and many 'tools' that few already have - trying to build without all you need is a quick road to FAILURE- trying again without making changes will ONLY make you fail again..

AND when you fail---- only to later find a tutorial showing you the way... feeling very foolish can be expected.

IMHO there are VERY FEW other hobbies that require more experience than building your own laser.

also. your first build should NOT be with an expensive diode/dpss or expensive driver-

learn and fail on what you can afford- it will hurt less--

v/r Hak