Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-140 gb! CLOSED.

Excuse my ignorance, but what's a chew can ??? I guess if it can't be crushed then it's fine with me too

Gotcha (I think) we dont get chewing tobacco over here, well not in normal shops, but yeah, go for it :)

Quisp

...Perhaps posting a picture or two of the "chew can" and envelope you plan on using will help clarify things for us folks...:thanks:

Here is a picture of how they will be in the chew can and the can itself, they will be package in a padded envelope i dont have them yet though i have to get them.

also here are the lenses i am selling, if you are interested in one and want more information or better pictures just let me know, the quarter is on the top for size reference

Number 1 and 2 are the focusing lenses
numbers 6,7,10,24 are all mirrors
number 11 is 4 long rectangle mirrors put in a cube shape, both ends are open
numbers 8 and 9 are dichros
the rest are either concave or convex lenses, just ask if you want more information on a specific one and PM or post here how much you want it for, i dont know how much there worth id say somewhere around 4 shipped for the basic ones and more for dichros or the focusing ones

I am good with the chew can...since they will be in the antistatic bags as well.

So no worries here, I just want these diodes shipped out as soon as you are able to.

sorry its so long of a wait, we got smacked with snow and i couldn't drive anywhere really, im going to get envelopes now and package them all up and they will be shipped out monday

Blord

Take it easy man. Don't rush out and make an accident in the snow.

kobi g

Like Tonga & Blord said,
We waited untill today so let's be on the safe side :)

sorry about the longer delay, got more snow last night and i got stranded at my house cause i live out in the country, will be going out tomorrow regardless how the weather is, you guys have waited so long and i cant keep it waiting any longer, sorry for the delay again guys

Just be careful man, don't take any risks on our account, I can wait another day or two, no problem !!

so before it starts to snow for the 12 hours straight its supposed to i went and shipped everyones diodes out! you should expect them at your door soon! when you get them post here and let me know how they are!