Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-140 gb! CLOSED.

Re: A-140 GB underway!

*waits for the countdown patiently like it's new year :) *

^ im with you :wave:

@ llxpntbllxll, Bixler will also be taking a free test load :)

Tonga

I will take 2 diodes please. Do we pay for these when you get the projector?

Thanks, Tonga

I will take 2 diodes please. Do we pay for these when you get the projector?

Thanks, Tonga

you are marked down! and i will PM everyone with there total price to send me in paypal when the list gets filled and i need all payments and then i will order the projector and harvest diodes and send them out etc

1 last diode, if it doesn't sell by tomorrow i will collect all payments and order the projector and sell the last diode whenever i can!

Question: is llxpntbllxll going to be harvesting the diodes or is mattmagic100 going to be doing that?

Also out of the two of you, who has more experience harvestions diodes from sleds/arrays like the one in the A140 projector?

I just want these diodes to be in the best of hands before they get to mine...thanks!

Question: is llxpntbllxll going to be harvesting the diodes or is mattmagic100 going to be doing that?

Also out of the two of you, who has more experience harvestions diodes from sleds/arrays like the one in the A140 projector?

I just want these diodes to be in the best of hands before they get to mine...thanks!

we talked about who was going to do it and i said i would, but if he has done an A140 array before that i didn't know of i am more than happy to let him do it as hes done these arrays before. so mattmagic have you done these arrays before? you can PM me also.

and i completely understand you want the person with the most experience doing your diodes i dont blame you

Just curious about the situation...

But, since you are organizing this with mattmagic100, and you also had this GB going on your own before you and Matt joined up...I trust you know what you are doing.

Thanks for replying so quick!!!

Yes i have extracted the diodes out of the array but im sure llxpntbllxll is fully capable of doing it himself. :yh:

Re: A-140 GB underway! NOW COLLECTING PAYMENTS!

I am now collecting payments, everyone get your money in asap and include somewhrere or another your username in notes on paypal or pm me once you paid so i can mark you as paid! Thanks all again!