Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A-130's Without laser array $40 shipped US only

wow 10 of them for 185???? thats a good price but i think i will stick with the 5 for 100 and free shipping offer..do you take paypal?.
i hope you dont mind but i need to ask few things.

what are the models/model numbers?

what kind of condition are they in? completely disassembled or fully assembled but lacking lasers?

is it possible to get the mounting block that the lasers were held in? if those are included then it will be a big big help to me in rebuilding them,plus i think that ribbon cable that is attached is vital for operation.
ive enclosed a picture for reference.

a140_szetszed10.jpg

please email me at Kbr5038572@aim.com so we can talk more about this.

thanks very much ....This forum is awesome!=)

Keith.

DTR

^^^^^Sorry I just saw your post. They are fully assembled but missing the diode block and the ribbon unfortunately. But everything else is there. There are plenty in stock. If you want some just shoot me a PM.:beer:

They just pull these http://www.omegalabs.eu/assets/images/a140_szetszed10.jpg and ship them to china to save on shipping the whole projector when the diode block is all they want anyway.

Last edited:
Can someone here tell me how many laser diodes are salvageable from a single A140 or M140 projector?
Thanks,
Jeff