Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

|_asercommunity idiots!

I went on |_asercommunity reading the stupid posts and I found some soooo stupid that it blew my mind

Well WL is a [highlight]very good company[/highlight]... they tend to block discussion about others because most of the time people [highlight]FORCE[/highlight] you to buy from others (SPAM)

Anyways... just go around and compare prices AND dont forget to think about [highlight]service realiability[/highlight] and community (HERE) where youll get to [highlight]discuss and figure out things[/highlight]

200mW You can get the Spyder II GX for [highlight]$1699[/highlight], [highlight]pure quality [/highlight]go and [highlight]look at vids[/highlight] and [highlight]pics youll see[/highlight]  

For 1700 US for 200mw thats around ... 8 us per mw :eek:

Pure quality I mean come on ;D there TEC cooling is bad and 100% duty cycle who would waste money on a bad quality laser and leave it on for a whole day or somthing. :-?

I can't believe how stupid people are on that forum so stupid that its funny! ;D :D ;D

Re: |_asercommunity idiots!!

I just registered there again and tried posting some useful information in hopes to convert some of them to LPF.

That place is so dead... and there are almost NO informative topics.

Re: |_asercommunity idiots!!

RA_pierce said:
I just registered there again and tried posting some useful information in hopes to convert some of them to LPF.

That place is so dead... and there are almost NO informative topics.

Epic fail proberly, they ban/mute people who try to tell them WL is a bad company or to go to better forums.

There shit rules

Company Names
Posting of laser company names and their accompanying products other than those approved by Laser Community are strictly prohibited. Laser company names beside Wicked Lasers, Laser Pointer, techlasers, and Starphaser should be posted in a generic manner such as “another laser company.”