Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

9-11

8th Anniversary was Today.
As much as it was an inside job, People lost there lifes,Police,Firefighters,Workers,Paramedics, Commuters as well. Over 3000+ lives were lost that day on Sept.11.2001.
Just a side note was a Page i saw and it had " 50 questions " That to this day are still Un-Answered.
If anyone can explain some of these Questions, Please elaborate to me.

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs

You are entitled to your own opinion but honestly, is it really a good day to start this conspiracy crap?

I'm not Starting anything, Dude.
I have my own free speech and i will say what i want when i want.
All im saying is From all teh facts and sources i have read, It seems to much to be Set-up, And i think its real bad that Americans dont know the real truth about what really happened that day.

I'm not Starting anything, Dude.
I have my own free speech and i will say what i want when i want.
All im saying is From all teh facts and sources i have read, It seems to much to be Set-up, And i think its real bad that Americans dont know the real truth about what really happened that day.

Wes, why don't you make this tread as a memorial to those who lost their lives as a result of the tragic events 8 years ago? Some of us are not interested in 9-11 conspiracies, especially on a day like today... As for your "free speech" act, I didn't ask you to remove your post, etc; I'm simply asking you to have the slightest ounce of sensitivity and consideration when it comes to stuff like this...

Last edited:
Are you starting the Conspiracy Crap again after I noted in another thread
how you have changed....

We know your views and I don't agree... There is No Santa Clause... Easter Bunny...
or Aliens (extra terrestrials) living amongst us... and Yes... we have landed on the
moon...

BTW... Wes... your PROTALKBOX.COM in your Sig... is too big... it is too wide for my
computer screen set at 1024 X 768 and I'm missing part of what you're posting...

Jerry

Last edited:
Man u guys are fucking assholes.
I posted this thread as a remembrance and then u fucking assholes come in here oh dont start that conspiracy crap blah blah ! way to fucking ruin my thread. Thanks Dick.

" AS much as it was a inside job " That was My OPINION.No comment was needed on that.If you about the last thread, Then you should of not of replied about " Conspiracies "
Geez Whiz.

Man u guys are fucking assholes.
I posted this thread as a remembrance and then u fucking assholes come in here oh dont start that conspiracy crap blah blah ! way to fucking ruin my thread.
Thanks Dick.

" AS much as it was a inside job " That was My OPINION.No comment was needed on that.If you about the last thread, Then you should of not of replied about " Conspiracies "
Geez Whiz.

Thank you for your colourful compliment...

Wes, if you simply did as you said, there would be no arguement right now...

Are you thanking Dick Cheney for the lead he gave you?:na:

That was extremely unnecessary, If you had left that part out, there would be no arguement...

Did you mean "Cheez whiz"?:crackup:

Last edited:
Please people dont debate with him. He is just seeking attention and has laid out one of his pathetic traps..again.

Thank you for your colourful compliment...

Wes, if you simply did as you said, there would be no arguement right now...

Are you thanking Dick Cheney for the lead he gave you?:na:

That was extremely unnecessary, If you had left that part out, there would be no arguement...

Did you mean "Cheese whiz"?:crackup:

If you would have been the Adult you are, You would have not replied at all about conspiracies, It seems like you wanted to bring up a conversation

Man... Wes.... :eek:

you really seem to have a problem communicating in an intellectual manner..
The crap that comes out of your mouth only shows how much of a child
you are... it only hurts you not us...

Lashing out is not the best policy... think before you type...:cool:

Jerry

As much as it was an inside job, People lost there lifes,Police,Firefighters,Workers,Paramedics, Commuters as well. Over 3000+ lives were lost that day on Sept.11.2001.
Just a side note was a Page i saw and it had " 50 questions " That to this day are still Un-Answered.
If anyone can explain some of these Questions, Please elaborate to me.

Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs

You are entitled to your own opinion but honestly, is it really a good day to start this conspiracy crap?

As it is a sad day in history for all Americans.........."moment of silence"................
I still got to call you out on this wesdaman14. Your original post was clearly designed to start debating on something that has already been disused in your other threads. Hence this quote from your first post: "If anyone can explain some of these Questions, Please elaborate to me.
Asia Times Online :: Middle East News, Iraq, Iran current affairs"

I do however believe that your original intentions for starting this thread was for the good, but you did manage to throw in your thoughts and views, which is entirely not needed.

If you wanted to seriously start this thread with good intentions, it should have said this.

People lost there lifes,Police,Firefighters,Workers,Paramedics, Commuters as well. Over 3000+ lives were lost that day on Sept.11.2001.

Leave it at that.

OP is right.

before you idiots continue to accuse me of being disrespectful to the victims why dont you DO A LITTLE ****ING RESEARCH

many of the VICTIMS family members are the ones who DONT BELIEVE THE ****ING BULL**** STORY
9/11 Icon Bill Doyle Openly Condemns US Government Complicity and Cover-up - 911truth.org
The 9/11 Truth Movement - 911truth.org
Representative Of Largest 9/11 Families Group Says Government Complicit In Attack
theres more too, these are just the most recent stories, ive seen at least a dozen others on TV over the last 8 years being insulted by spineless pieces of **** like bill o'reilly for the audacity of asking the murder of their relatives to be seriously investigated

many survivors dont believe the official story, some have mysteriously died for questioning the events:
http://www.william911.com/
YouTube - Key 9/11 witness "commits suicide"
William Rodriguez: 9/11 Hero
Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com 9/11 survivor: there was an explosion prior to plane?s impact

anyone who actually READ the bull**** story doesnt believe the bull**** story READ IT AND TELL ME ITS NOT BULL****!! READ THE WHOLE ****ING THING. ALL FOUR ****ING VERSIONS! THE TRUTH DOESNT CHANGE THIS STORY HAS 4 TIMES!! (n.i.s.t. version has changed 4 times)
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth Blog Archive NIST WTC 7 Report: Shameful, Embarrassing And Completely Flawed

even 6 of the guys who MADE the bull**** story dont believe the bull**** story (9/11 commision), they say they were lied too
9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon - washingtonpost.com
CNN.com - 9/11 panel distrusted Pentagon testimony - Aug 2, 2006
NOW: Transcript - Frank Sesno talks with Max Cleland | PBS
"The White House Has Played Cover-Up" - Former 9/11 Commission Member Max Cleland Blasts Bush
"Loose Change" Collects Interest: Behind the 9/11 conspiracy theory documentary | Salon Arts & Entertainment
"The president ought to be ashamed" - Salon.com

tons of the police and firefighters who saved lives that day demand a new investigation
Would you still sign the 9/11 Truth petition? | Salon News
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth Blog Archive NIST WTC 7 Report: Shameful, Embarrassing And Completely Flawed
Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth FF 911 Truth
Alex Jones: Most Police, Firefighters Now Believe 9/11 Inside Job
CNN.com - Poll: More Americans blame Bush for 9/11 - Sep 11, 2006

thousands of architects and engineers demand a new investigation especially after finding irrefutably proof explosives were used in the towers
AE911Truth

one woman who had insider knowledge that bin laden was working with the CIA up until at least 9/11 was banned from even speaking about it
Gagged, But Not Dead

but did anyway:
The BRAD BLOG : Ryland: A Sibel Edmonds 'Bombshell' - Bin Laden Worked for U.S. Until 9/11
Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US until 9/11
Raw Story Whistleblower: Bin Laden was US proxy until 9/11

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB, 3000+ americans were murdered with help from our own government, and their unwilling sacrifice was used to make billions of dollars and take hundreds of our rights, by the very people who murdered them

saying so doesnt disrepsect anyone. it is simply the truth

the most disrespectful thing ANYONE can do, and that includes all of you ****ing spineless cowards who in 8 years havent even bothered to spend 5 minutes investigating their murder, is to ignore the obvious details of the crime that was commited that day, and to allow the lie to continue to be used to destroy our country and steal our rights

3000+ more of our troops have also died since then, many more than that as a result of the needless wars that were already planned BEFORE 9/11. all bush and his cronies needed was an excuse, so they created one.
"REBUILDING AMERICA'S DEFENSES" – A Summary
Dailymotion - 9/11 Pentagon video. You HAVEN'T seen this one. - a News & Politics video

you have a brain for a reason, USE it, stop repeating the knee jerk, illogical BULL**** responses you hear fat drug addled ****s like rush limpbag use on the radio and ****ING THINK. use your eyes and READ. use your eyes and just LOOK at this crap and tell me HOW THE **** DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE

WHERES THE PLANE
WTC7 The Smoking Gun of 9/11 (updated)

WHERES THE PLANE (btw the first part of this video looks absurd, THATS THE OFFICIAL VERSION OF EVENTS, IN A HOLLYWOOD MOVIE, the actual coverage from that day starts at 13:20 in)
Where Is The Plane In Shanksville?
YouTube - 9/11 Flight 93 crash site

and here is yet ANOTHER site that was claimed to be the flight 93 crash site with no plane parts/bodies/luggage at it
YouTube - THE FLIGHT 93 FRAUD- Smoking Gun Evidence

both of these sites are in the 500+ acres being confiscated from private land owners by the government
Government to condemn land for Flight 93 memorial - PennLive.com
Law change allows eminent domain at Flight 93 crash site
500+ acres.. thats bigger than disneyland
why steal so much land for a crashsite? to hide the evidence!

WHERES THE PLANE
911 Pentagon-Where's the Plane that Crashed? | SPIKE

WHERES THE PLANE
YouTube - Pentagon attack: where is the plane???

WHERES THE PLANE
Pentagon Up Close: Where's the Plane? - LiveVideo.com

WHERE IS THE PLANE
Dailymotion - 9/11: Where is the Plane, Flight 77 - a News & Politics video

heres a guy who explains the reactions you see on this site:
9/11 Pentagon Questions wheres the 757?

people really need to start THINKING, i have EVERY CONFIDENCE IN THE UNIVERSE that if any of the victims were to look down on the world and see the actions of a person like ME they would be thankful someone cared enough to question the facts surrounding their deaths

im sure they would be thankful someone like charlie sheen would have the courage to question it too, risking his repuation, wealth and success
YouTube - Charlie Sheen's Video Message to President Obama

i could probably spend 3-4 weeks making posts this huge, every day, with thousands of links to information and evidence that seriously undermine the official story. but i cant force anyone to look at any of it, you have to make a conscious decision to consider, to question, to investigate, to allow truth in. Open your eyes, turn on your mind and WAKE UP!

YouTube - Matrix

If you would have been the Adult you are, You would have not replied at all about conspiracies, It seems like you wanted to bring up a conversation

I was merely stating the fact that your inclusion of that "inside job" drivel is not necessary nor is it appropriate. Sooner or later, someone is gonna say something about that; It might as well have been me... People have said what they need to say, it's up to you...

Hey rangedunits....

What are you trying to say....:thinking:
Just spit it out... instead of posting 3 pages of someone else's posts...
I have no idea what you meant to say by that post...

[EDIT]..
OK I see you edited your post... now we now what you meant...
But you did not need to double post the same thing...

Jerry

Last edited: