Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$8000 jet beam 7675

Still seems like a very high price for the chain? 24 K gold is around 50 AUD/g 18 K is around 38 AUD/g. This would give a bare metal value of roughly 3250 AUD for pure and 2470 AUD for 18 K. I realise that it's a chain which will increase its value but a + 220 % markup would seem excessive?:thinking: All the same looks like a fun little laser! :beer:

Yep it does but have you ever bought a gold chain from a jewellers, You don't just pay for the grams, Off course I didn't pay $8000, and this isn't scrap gold!

Some people seem to know the value!

Last edited:

BobMc

:crackup: Come on Richie. Surely you can add at least one more cent. :D

I'm thinking that Richie is one of those people that thinks that he needs to pay his bills and eat, probably one of those "I want to eat every day" people.

And truth be told, he's never even made a "welcome thread", (sorry Richie, I'm ratting you out here :)) I'm thinking sack cloths and ashes would be appropriate. :na: :tinfoil: heeeheee. :)

Last edited:

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
lol, "I want to eat everyday" people. Bob, you crack me up. :D

Yep it does but have you ever bought a gold chain from a jewellers, You don't just pay for the grams, Off course I didn't pay $8000, and this isn't scrap gold!

Some people seem to know the value!

No worries and yes of course I know jewellery is more expensive than the current metal price ;) Just saying the price seems a little excessive, but if the jewellers can get it good on them! :beer: