Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7w nubm44-v2 with Beam expander 3XBE

Good luck with your sale. It should beam up fast........In to someones collection that is.🍻

Napalm

If I were you, I would withdraw this request for sale of laser pointer 7W. It is really a mortal sin in my opinion, what does it mean to me "do I have time for him?" he asks for nothing in return, it's just a jewel that can't wait to shine in the night sky, think again.

Excuse my harsh words, but being here on LPF for me means being in the most beautiful place in the world and reading this kind of post, it causes me sadness and pain.

I will not wish you a good sale.

Napalm

I think palm was saying it's too nice to part with and should be kept and enjoyed, maybe he should not have waxed poetic because it comes across a bit odd.
Exactly, Cowbow, you have made sense.
I think you usually sell a laser built by itself, when you have more than one (the same as the others), when you need to make a small sum to buy parts and components to make another one different as shape and power, etc, etc,
I have only expressed my thoughts with a slight poetic vein

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
If I were you, I would withdraw this request for sale of laser pointer 7W. It is really a mortal sin in my opinion, what does it mean to me "do I have time for him?" he asks for nothing in return, it's just a jewel that can't wait to shine in the night sky, think again.

Excuse my harsh words, but being here on LPF for me means being in the most beautiful place in the world and reading this kind of post, it causes me sadness and pain.

I will not wish you a good sale.

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, Napalm, I must have missed the "poetic vein" intent. :)

Napalm

Sorry if I misinterpreted your post, Napalm, I must have missed the "poetic vein" intent. :)
Imagine, maybe I wrote poetic words in a context out of place, where it is right that there are comments,
But not resulting strange in the eyes of the other members, my bad.

Napalm

To clarify, it is an excellent work of art/toy, but I need funds for another project, thats all, hope you understand ;).
My bad,Only now have you specified the reason why you decided to sell your 7W laser.
Then I correct myself and I send you my best wishes for a profitable sale ;)

what does it mean what you wrote?

That's a secret message for me and a few other veteran members, don't be concerned if you see things like that pop up in threads from time to time........watch I will reply to Alaskan with my own secret message, but don't try to figure it out........it's a secret.

I see 3D has multiple socks here now.

Yep, classic symptoms, pretty redundant really.

Exactly, Cowbow, you have made sense.
I think you usually sell a laser built by itself, when you have more than one (the same as the others), when you need to make a small sum to buy parts and components to make another one different as shape and power, etc, etc,
I have only expressed my thoughts with a slight poetic vein

Hey palm, do you see how I responded to three different posts here, this is the correct way to do it rather than making 3 posts in a row like you just did, also you can edit and combine.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS

Napalm

That's a secret message for me and a few other veteran members, don't be concerned if you see things like that pop up in threads from time to time........watch I will reply to Alaskan with my own secret message, but don't try to figure it out........it's a secret.

Yep, classic symptoms, pretty redundant really.
Ok, thanks for the answer, I will keep these coded sentences in mind,
So that we no longer notice them or ask for their meaning if I re-encounter them.