Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

7w Maglight 5a SXD G2 New! SOLD!

Re: 7w Maglight 5a SXD G2 New! SALE!

You mean evergreen like evergreen Italian legend Gianluigi Buffon?

Probably .... :crackup:

evergreen.jpg

BobMc

"Elvis is in the building, I repeat, Elvis is in the building....."
party05.gif

Oh my goodness, this thing is gorgeous.
I'm off to bed but pics and beams tomorrow.

RB

:whistle:

Congrats on Elivs being in the building. And your little "happy dance guy" :crackup:

But I was talking to Elivs in Las Vegas last month. You know RB, what he really likes? Is beam shots. Just saying. :D

Congrats on Elivs being in the building. And your little "happy dance guy" :crackup:

But I was talking to Elivs in Las Vegas last month. You know RB, what he really likes? Is beam shots. Just saying. :D

Thanks Bob.
We have some bush fires (wild fires) that are out of control in the area so last night was a good chance to grab a few quick beam shots.
And no, I didn't cause them with the 7W .... hahahaha
I'll do some better ones when I get time buddy.

RB

:beer:

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

Last edited:

banana-in-suit-smiley-emoticon.gif
Yes, Elvis likes beamshots.. :D :D

Nice beamshots BTW Anderw.. Is your camera causing that funky wl color or that smoke? :thinking:

Nice beamshots BTW Anderw.. Is your camera causing that funky wl color or that smoke? :thinking:
No I don't smoke (anything) Arctic..... :crackup:
Nah, it's the iPhone 6S, it always has problems with the 445nm colour.
When I'll do the proper shots I'll use my Nikon B700 that AlienLaser put me onto, it has better colour rendition.

:wave:

BobMc

Thanks Bob.
We have some bush fires (wild fires) that are out of control in the area so last night was a good chance to grab a few quick beam shots.
And no, I didn't cause them with the 7W .... hahahaha
I'll do some better ones when I get time buddy.

RB

:beer:

IMG_5323.jpg

IMG_5339.jpg

Now how do we "know" that you didn't have a little pyromaniac streak last night and decide to burn your neighborhood down. For all we know those beamshots could be photoshopped. :crackup:

Ps, some of us are so hard to please. Thanks for the beamshots and enjoy your new laser. That's a monster there. :)