Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

650nm 200mw laser for 19$ at lucklaser?

It will probably end up being around 90-130mW. Red lasers are cheap to make, and usually not as underspec as cheap green ones, but never reach the advertised number.

It will probably end up being around 90-130mW. Red lasers are cheap to make, and usually not as underspec as cheap green ones, but never reach the advertised number.

90-130 is quite good i think. Im not sure if i will receive a paypal invoice :D
There was free shipping and 15$ for shipment and i choose free shipping. It would be great i think if i receive a 100mw red for 19$. Am i wrong im new to lasers?

90-130 is quite good i think. Im not sure if i will receive a paypal invoice :D
There was free shipping and 15$ for shipment and i choose free shipping. It would be great i think if i receive a 100mw red for 19$. Am i wrong im new to lasers?

It's possible. You never know what you'll get with these kind of lasers. Kind of like a Kinder egg(for all Europeans) :D

-Alex

It's possible. You never know what you'll get with these kind of lasers. Kind of like a Kinder egg(for all Europeans) :D

-Alex

Yeah it looks like a kinder egg :D ur right
I was just looking for a cheap low powered laser for simple burnings and this is it i think. But not sure if i will pay because i didnt receive invoice or any other email yet. Do you have anything in mind to suggest me instead of this?

Yeah it looks like a kinder egg :D ur right
I was just looking for a cheap low powered laser for simple burnings and this is it i think. But not sure if i will pay because i didnt receive invoice or any other email yet. Do you have anything in mind to suggest me instead of this?

I can't pull it up on my phone but Olike is pretty good. If you want a little higher quality check out laserbtb:)

-Alex

Last edited:

Benm

Wonder what it will actually be. Seems like a fairly generic dvd-writer diode based product, but no mention of what diode is in there. It could actually be 200 mW, that's not an unusually high output power for a typical dvd writer diode.

It could be some shitty diode not even outputting half of that, though you will get a cheap host with a driver that can probably be modded to drive a better diode at full power ;)

I've heard so many mixed things about luck. I would personally try Lazerer or Olike for budget lasers. Does anyone know what happened to Rayfoss? I had pretty good luck with them, they just disappeared.

I cant open that site on my mobile it directs me to another page. But i will try looking at it From pc tomorrow. It looks fine. Thanks for suggestion

I don't know why but Olike won't open on my iPhone nor my galaxy tablet :(

I did see soo many negative posts about lazerers shipping time and customer services. I dont want to buy from them. I did also hear some doa about o-like. Sci-fi is out, jetlasers sell expensive imo, isnt there any quality seller? Laserbtb maybe?

I did see soo many negative posts about lazerers shipping time and customer services. I dont want to buy from them. I did also hear some doa about o-like. Sci-fi is out, jetlasers sell expensive imo, isnt there any quality seller? Laserbtb maybe?

oversize laser.

Sanwu don't have 655nm btw.

best bet is to go the diy route...