Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

5mW 450nm pen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than you, I just give advice.

LOL thanks for telling me what to do :tinfoil:

your got problems buddy, I did nothing wrong but try to help!

he said he wanted a 405nm I gave him a 405nm, how am i suppose to know if
he want's a or doesn't want due to a typo? I'm not physic, so stop trying so hard at trying to put me down, and actually "help" others like you "say" you do!

like my review for example, you didn't help me one bit, all you said was the review was missing..i got pm'd saying they like my review so stop showing off and acting cool and don't go out of your way to "gang" up on me and just contribute to LPF like I'm trying to do!

Thanks!

DJNY

your got problems buddy, I did nothing wrong but try to help!

he said he wanted a 405nm I gave him a 405nm, how am i suppose to know if
he want's a or doesn't want due to a typo? I'm not physic, so stop trying so hard at trying to put me down, and actually "help" others like you "say" you do!

like my review for example, you didn't help me one bit, all you said was the review was missing..i got pm'd saying they like my review so stop showing off and acting cool and don't go out of your way to "gang" up on me and just contribute to LPF like I'm trying to do!

Thanks!

Your review about the Laserbee II, it was just about shipping & packaging, and that the data logging software wasn´t working on MAC before you edited it.

this is my first EVER review, so if it's missing something sorry i'll try correct it.

My advice was:

You can´t do a review for a product you haven´t even tested.

A review should contain at least a product testing aspect.

Like I did here, it´s also by far not perfect ;)
>CLICK<

It wasn´t a typo from thunderdome, I tried to explain it to you.

You´re a joke.

But maybe you aren´t smart enough to understand a few coherences.

stop showing off and acting cool and don't go out of your way to "gang" up on me and just contribute to LPF like I'm trying to do!

★★★ Yeah I´m sure that you contribute a lot more to the forums than me ★★★

It wasn´t a typo from thunderdome, I tried to explain it to you.

You´re a joke.

But maybe you aren´t smart enough to understand a few coherences.

English isn´t my first language, but while doing a quick scan of this thread, I think thunderdome is scared that it is a 405nm and doesn´t want a 405nm.

yes, and i said i can edit the post, then you had to be a smartass show off and say

Or admit that you were wrong as Cyp told ya befo

you call that contributing?

DJNY

You didn´t c&p my ";)" !? Sorry wasn´t my intention to hurt your feelings jakeyboii :crackup:

Last edited:
inb4ThreadNuke

vrwX1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.