Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532nm Lab Laser

Latest video. My 532nm lab laser:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=HOHo1fkky_s[/media]

Things

damn another person trying to burn me! :( :D ;D nice vid! how many mw is that thing??

T

timelord

Nice video FrothyChimp very impressive the damage it does to a CD like that :cool: Not to mention the soundtrack was catchy too :D I found myself nodding my head to the music ;D ;D

Love the vid.....Very impressive! But..... Are you sure you didn't pinch the soundtrack from a 70's p o r n video?? ;D ;D ;D

now that was a sexy soundtrack.

and the illuminated balloon looked so cool.

love this vid!

:cool:

Kenom

I just know the chimpster just looooves makin us all gelous with all those High powered lasers of his.

Lazergirl said:
Love the vid.....Very impressive! But..... Are you sure you didn't pinch the soundtrack from a 70's p o r n video?? ;D ;D ;D

And just how would you know what a 1970s p o r n video soundtrack sounds like? Hmm?

Well, truth be told, any soundtrack I add to any of my laser videos is just downright sexy because lasers BE sexy! Nothing like dealing with fundamental physics to get the blood pumping...err...umm...yeah.

Timelord said:
Nice video FrothyChimp very impressive the damage it does to a CD like that  :cool:

I once took a 10W 808nm and burned data into a CD. Quite literally too. The reflective surface was warped to spell out "DATA"

FrothyChimp said:
[quote author=Lazergirl link=1192005887/0#5 date=1192016583]Love the vid.....Very impressive! But..... Are you sure you didn't pinch the soundtrack from a 70's p o r n video?? ;D ;D ;D

And just how would you know what a 1970s p o r n video soundtrack sounds like? Hmm?

Well, truth be told, any soundtrack I add to any of my laser videos is just downright sexy because lasers BE sexy! Nothing like dealing with fundamental physics to get the blood pumping...err...umm...yeah.[/quote]

/me whistles innocently [smiley=engel017.gif]

disma

OH MAN, now look what you did! :D theres drool all over my kayboard from watching that video! AWESOME!! :p :eek:

Max