Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532 Googles with Prescription Glasses?

OEMlasersystems goggles have the best ratings and certifications I've seen
Then you haven't looked that far...
Every professional supplier has similar specs, bigger companies have goggles with far better specs.

The difference is that OEM lasersystems is the most affordable one around AND present on this forum, so definately recommended!

Then you haven't looked that far...
Every professional supplier has similar specs, bigger companies have goggles with far better specs.

The difference is that OEM lasersystems is the most affordable one around AND present on this forum, so definately recommended!

^^THIS

allow me to rephrase;
these are the best goggles for price I've seen that are relevant to most handheld lasers. Obviously there are better goggles for using a terrawatt laser... if only :)

Last edited:
The filters that OEM uses are pretty much industry standard, laser-safety certified (not just "CE certified" which can just mean for ergonomics or impact resistance) and tested in both the US and Europe. You'll see the goggle filter types ("ML7", "KRY", etc.) all over the net on professional safety and laser company sites (of which OEM is too).

The best part about getting them from OEM Laser Systems is that they (through Frothy Chimp) have been quite good to the people of this forum by helping to facilitate better deals than you'd get just try to work with other companies. I've gotten all my laser goggles (that I use) via group buys on this forum, those being 2x ML7 and a YLW. Both models have saved my eyes on a number of occasions.

Last edited: