Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

532 Googles with Prescription Glasses?

I have prescription glasses and im looking to get a 100mw-200mw green laser. What safety googles should I get ?

Googles or Goggles?
You want the kind you can wear your glasses under- 'goggles' style- NOT the 'wrap arounds' where ever you get them you should see a photo.

somebody here on the forum has some for you, post a WTB in the BS&T

Googles or Goggles?
You want the kind you can wear your glasses under- 'goggles' style- NOT the 'wrap arounds' where ever you get them you should see a photo.

somebody here on the forum has some for you, post a WTB in the BS&T

I have been looking for the goggles style and cant seem to find it. Ive only seen the wrap arounds. Got any links?

Benm

Most large safety-glasses-style goggles will fit easily over your normal spectacles - its not a specific product.

I can recommend Laservision goggles, I prefer them and I don't even have prescription glasses, those goggles are just very comfortable.

OEMlasersystems goggles have the best ratings and certifications I've seen, which is why I'm getting a couple pair myself. I'm getting the DBD (LINK) to cover uv up to 532 and 808 to 1100 with most ratings at OD7+. they have a huge selection of frame styles as well.

Anyways, we happen to be setting up a group buy right now for them. It's up to 25% off if we get enough, which makes these pricey goggles a bit more affordable.

Check the link at the bottom of my signature for more details on the group buy!

Last edited: