Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

520nm Vs. 532nm

Is that a dogie water bowl, those look like cat play toys though, do you have both dogs and cats ?

Maybe you should take the picture from a full on down stream looking straight at the lasers cuz I can't tell the difference in nm from this angle and try it with with less light in the room :thinking:

I'll throw my comparison shot in here as well :)

Gk25gkU.jpg

Is that a dogie water bowl, those look like cat play toys though, do you have both dogs and cats ?

Maybe you should take the picture from a full on down stream looking straight at the lasers cuz I can't tell the difference in nm from this angle and try it with with less light in the room :thinking:

It's a large water bowl, that I don't have to fill as often, and I only have a cat.

Not sure if maybe your brightness/color settings need to be adjusted, but the difference is visible to me in the picture pretty well. Less light than that also means a very grainy picture with a cheap camera.

I realized this was a necro thread too, but the color difference between 520nm and 532nm is still relevant.

Last edited: