Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

520nm Green Laser Diode Handheld Build! *Now with Video!!*

Re: 520nm Green Laser Diode Handheld Build!

can't wait for your video on youtube. you haven't posted anything on youtube for like 6 months

Re: 520nm Green Laser Diode Handheld Build!

It will be up soon! I have all the video shot, I just need to edit it.

Gun

Awesome video, what camera do you use?
Also, do you realise that you hadn't uploaded for 5 months before this video!?!

Thanks everyone!

Awesome video, what camera do you use?
Also, do you realise that you hadn't uploaded for 5 months before this video!?!

I'm using a Canon Powershot SX230 for my videos. It's a great camera, although it has some trouble on the blue side of the spectrum.

Yeah I know it has been a while since I've posted, but there was nothing that I could do while living in the dorms. My RA would not have appreciated death ray lasers and flammable chemicals. :D

I do have quite a few plans for new videos, as I need to make up for all that missed time. A few things I'm planning on videoing include a 3W handheld blue laser, 3W RGB lasers, HHO balloons, and a new laser gun. I hope those come to fruition!

norbyx

^^^ Well I can tell you that the camera is doing a fine job. Did you have some smoke in the room when you took the video?

Yeah the camera did well deciphering the difference between 520nm and 532nm. I used fog in this video like I do in most of my videos.