Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

445nm builder wanted

I am in search of a reputable builder to build me a 4.5-5w 445nm laser. If you are interested or can point me to a reliable business I would appreciate it.

I am yet anther victim of sci fi lasers, been waiting two months for the Arcane I ordered and given multiple excuses for delays, now emails are not even answered.

Appreciate The Help!

On the Sanwu Spiker 5w model what is the best lens to get for maximum output for burning?

I am also looking into the silver model

Last edited:
Hey, Bry. I'm putting together a post of my recent builds, but I've got experience with these high power laser builds. Feel free to PM me to talk more!

I just received my laser from Sanwu today. PayPal also refunded me for the Sci Fi laser thank god!

Sta

I just received my laser from Sanwu today. PayPal also refunded me for the Sci Fi laser thank god!

How is it Bryan? I myself haven't used a Sanwu laser, so I'm interested to know whether they live up to the legend. :yh:

Hi ,
if you go with a member offering to build you a laser make sure they are reputable and honest. Some may offer to do the job but a reputation will get better results and less errors.

Rich:)