Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

400ma driver?

Wmacky

In need of a 350ma to 400ma rectangular "bucking" driver for the HL63133DG diode.

Any leads?

Er...did you even try using the search function? Even more so, how have you not heard of the x-drive o_O

Wmacky

Er...did you even try using the search function? Even more so, how have you not heard of the x-drive o_O

Er.... Yeah I use the search function several times a day on this forum, and yes I used X drives on my last build. However. I'm not sure how searching old threads is going to tell me where I can find one in stock today?

Last edited:
Survival laser has some round buck drivers adjustable to 400mA min. And those could easily have leds soldered to the contact points to make it more like a rectangular one. This is assuming space isn't too much of an issue.
Link here

Flaminpyro is selling drivers, he has a thread in B/S/T. and when i searched "buck driver" the first thing to come up was lazerers adjustable x-drive...

Wmacky

Flaminpyro is selling drivers, he has a thread in B/S/T. and when i searched "buck driver" the first thing to come up was lazerers adjustable x-drive...

which appears to be out of stock. I checked his store before I posted. Which is why I posted the question to begin with.

Photonz, I'll check that driver, but it's form factor may not fit my specialized driver sink.

Last edited:
Lazerer should be getting back to the forum soon, so hopefully some drivers will start becoming more available- hes making them now still, but I could only assume prosuction would increase when he returns- hes been dealing with personal matters.I would say waiting for his drivers would be your best bet. Dont want to skimp on drivers, for sure.

Also, drop Jeff (flaminpyro) a pm, and ask about driver stock. He usually has pretty good communication with lazerer.