Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

400ma driver?

Wmacky

In need of a 350ma to 400ma rectangular "bucking" driver for the HL63133DG diode.

Any leads?

crazyspaz

Er...did you even try using the search function? Even more so, how have you not heard of the x-drive o_O

Wmacky

Er...did you even try using the search function? Even more so, how have you not heard of the x-drive o_O
Er.... Yeah I use the search function several times a day on this forum, and yes I used X drives on my last build. However. I'm not sure how searching old threads is going to tell me where I can find one in stock today?

Last edited:

Photonz

Survival laser has some round buck drivers adjustable to 400mA min. And those could easily have leds soldered to the contact points to make it more like a rectangular one. This is assuming space isn't too much of an issue.
Link here

crazyspaz

Flaminpyro is selling drivers, he has a thread in B/S/T. and when i searched "buck driver" the first thing to come up was lazerers adjustable x-drive...

Wmacky

Flaminpyro is selling drivers, he has a thread in B/S/T. and when i searched "buck driver" the first thing to come up was lazerers adjustable x-drive...
which appears to be out of stock. I checked his store before I posted. Which is why I posted the question to begin with.

Photonz, I'll check that driver, but it's form factor may not fit my specialized driver sink.

Last edited:

crazyspaz

Lazerer should be getting back to the forum soon, so hopefully some drivers will start becoming more available- hes making them now still, but I could only assume prosuction would increase when he returns- hes been dealing with personal matters.I would say waiting for his drivers would be your best bet. Dont want to skimp on drivers, for sure.

Also, drop Jeff (flaminpyro) a pm, and ask about driver stock. He usually has pretty good communication with lazerer.