Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3Watt 445nm Laser SOLD

Jhop

Hey all, I am having some financial hardships(medical bills) And I am trying to make money wherever I can. This is my least used laser, so I am gonna let it go. I purchased from Pman last December. he built it. it is quality like all his builds. It has had maybe 10-15 minutes run time. I will include the 2 26650's and a magnetic spacer. laser works beautifully. And has focus ring.

asking $120. includes shipping, priority mail. Paypal friends and family only. Conus only if you want the batteries. If you are out of US and are worried about the batteries getting through customs Ill keep them and drop $10 off. Canada ok. Overseas no thank you, unless you want to pay the extra shipping and have high rep. Offers welcome. PM me

Thanks for looking!

nI8vCGK.jpg

0aud3tY.jpg

j8Ue8uj.jpg

BX7f9Xr.jpg

JBm5oRm.jpg

7Noh9DG.jpg

Last edited:

BobMc

Re: 445 3W Pman Laser For Sale

Great price, for a Pman 3watt build in a mx900 host, with a great looking focus adapter. Best wishes, hope it sells quickly for you. :)

Last edited:

Good luck with your sale and hope your medical issues resolve themselves soon.

Jhop

Thanks Paul. I am having surgery Friday for a bilateral hernia :( I actually suffered it over a year ago due to a previous job with lots of heavy lifting, but it went away, and I didnt think much of it at the time. Well I have been growing more and more concerned about this bump I have and I had a physical the other day and the doc said I should really get it taken care of asap before something bad happens. Now I have a different job, a desk job. But my insurance is poop, and thanks to obamacare my deductible is $6300. I have most of it covered, but thats where selling some stuff comes in to make up the rest. I have several video game related things for sale on ebay too. Life is really a bitch sometimes. :undecided:

I'm sorry to hear that. I had hernia surgery a few years ago and it isn't a lot of fun. But, the problem of not having it is the intestines are pushed through the muscle wall and can become strangulated. If that happens it could cost you a large section of you intestines and leave you with a stoma. I know you don't want to have to change colostomy bags. Take care and have that surgery soon.

$6300 deductible! I just threw up in my mouth a little.
What's some of the other things you have on ebay? If you're willing to put your ebay username here, I'd be willing to check out your items.

Jhop

Sure. nothing too great up there atm but its: karshg

Jhop

Im home from surgery. Successfull. Im good. Feel like i was hit by a truck. Intestines werent thru. Just fat. Drugged up on norco. Hefty bill. Mac n cheese for awhile :D much love lpf

Well, good luck on your convalescence. Be happy you've got that hydrocodone. It would hurt much more without it. I remember when my daughter was born, my wife's insurance had a $1500.00 deductible and they changed insurance companies half way through the pregnancy, so I got to pay it twice. Keep in mind my daughter is in her mid 30s now.

Last edited:

BobMc

Glad your back home Jhop and things went well. Mac&Cheese isn't so bad. Just think after you heal you'll be so use to M&C you can go on eating it and buy some more lasers. :D

Ps, hope you heal fast :)

Jhop

Bump! :tinfoil::bumpit::bumpit:

Wishes for a speedy recovery ! hoping to feel good ,without ever having to resort to surgery ! :beer:

Jhop

Yes it is however It would look better if you made a welcome post and earned abit more rep here. 👍

RileyT

Im new to this page im not really sure how it works. I dont mind sending u the $ first so u know im not a scammer or something