Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3mW 594.1 Yellow HeNe Head & PSU @ Sam's LaserFAQ

Hello everyone,
In my recent quest for a yellow laser I dredged up a source for the coveted Yellow HeNe laser, complete with matching power supply, tested and warranteed by none other than Sam of Sam's RepairFAQ.

In the end I decided upon a handheld instead of another labby but I felt bad for rousing expectation of a sale and then not commiting, so I told Sam that I would post the deal here for all to see (and jump on).

These tubes do NOT come around often, not at this price and output level, so don't let it pass you by.

Complete Laser System (Head + 12V PSU): HENECOYL-2D - $350
Laser Head Only: HENECOYH-2 - $275

Sam: "Coherent badged but made by Melles Griot... you can be assured it is in like-new physical condition." Tube runs on "Something like 2600 V 6.5 mA" if you wish to supply your own PSU.

To order email Sam directly or use the contact form at the top of his Classifieds page (if you don't know his email) under "Questions and Ordering": http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/sale/

LaZeRz

Thats bloody cheap! Wish I had the money. I even have the right PSU to run it!

Yeah, usually they are a couple hundred more for that power.

I've already got two yellows - one from Sam (bare tube), another from an auction that I got at an unbelievable price. So I don't need another, but I love the color on these.

Good deal for someone to grab.

So tempting...good thing my laser budget is all tapped out. ;)

I need to add some yellow to my HeNe collection one day. I have like 7 reds and 1 green ATM.

hurry up income tax return!

well it came. and i wound up buying the yellow hene in the sig in the above post. and it's spot is nice, nice! pix to come

Last edited: