Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 more episodes of sw!?!

Blord

It is long known that SW will continue with three episodes. They are actually part 7,8 and 9 after the Darth Vader has been defeated.
I am a fan of SF movies and looking forward to it. I want to know what menage threatens the Jedies now. :)

Last edited:
Well yes I know George Lucas has said he always wanted 9 movies, but he also said he would never make another due to all the negative comments he received on the newer movies. I hope Disney does not destroy them..

Blord

Not even the Ewoks ? I think this series fits you. :p

ewoks_all.jpg

IsaacT

Okay, so if you want to know what threatens the Jedi now, you can actually just read the books, since they are already written.

I think the Episodes 1,2, & 3 were rubbish, but I am looking forward to seeing how Disney chooses to present the next trilogy in this Trilogy of Trilogies.

They are cloning Vader and Luke. I read the leaks on all the movies very cool stuff. They are also making 5,6,7 of Indiana Jones.

Yeah I've read the books but after Lucas said he wasn't gonna make any more movies, I got a bit worried. Now when you say cloning Vader and Luke... Mark Hamill look alike?