Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2x Lazerer Riffle445 1W (29% overspec)

What is the duty cycle on the laser? Also how much?

P.S how do you embed pics?

Duty cycle 60 on 60 off its better to let it out for a little longer. For about 200 dollar you will have the 1W version with case glasses batteries charger lenses.

To embed pictures upload them to imageschack.com in a 1800x600 format then when posting click on te picture icon and copy paste te url from imageschack in it!

Then you should be done :D

If you have anymore questions feel free to PM me all off them!

Greetings,,

P.S. Also edit your youtube links with the youtube button when posting! Remember to only use the /watch... When copy pasting!

Last edited:

Today the rifle V2 came out!

Although i think it's actually the V3 lazerer called it V2! I am going to change my signature too then!

!CLICK HERE!

I expect it to arrive to me in about a week in which i immediatly review it!

greetings,,

Last edited:
LOL! I also love your avatar! Me & Chez have a kitten and I'm at home this weekend so I can see how she responds to being dragged along a carpet. The funniest bit I think is the expression on the cat's face - it's like "Huh? Oh... ok then... sliding along a carpet... *sigh* ". To be honest, our kitten will probably just bite me.

Cat sliding tutorial up! You can find it in my signature!

greetings,,

Ash

This is Max from LAZERER. Sometime is it hard for us to satisfy all customer. ...

Max
Max. We really appreciate the power certification service you offer, also thanks for your honesty and great customer service. :beer:

I did have a question about the new 1.2W rifle with the 2-battery {linear} driver.

Does the laser's output power depend on the available current in the batteries?
Meaning: if the batteries are running low, does the laser still output +1W? :confused:

Thanks

Max. We really appreciate the power certification service you offer, also thanks for your honesty and great customer service. :beer:

I did have a question about the new 1.2W rifle with the 2-battery {linear} driver.

Does the laser's output power depend on the available current in the batteries?
Meaning: if the batteries are running low, does the laser still output +1W? :confused:

Thanks

Ehm this might be a stupid answer but doesn't that have something to do with the dropout voltage/current?

greetings,,

Ehm this might be a stupid answer but doesn't that have something to do with the dropout voltage/current?

greetings,,

The way it was explained to me is, the driver can't make more amps. If the battery is not supplying enough, either the driver will have a point where if it's receiving fewer amps than it'll cut out or it'll keep supplying the laser with what it has until the batteries can't supply it with enough to surpass the lasing threshold.

I don't know about whether this specific laser's driver has current dropout, but my guess is that it wouldn't, in which case when the batteries stop supplying enough amps it'll reduce in power rather than cutting out altogether.

The way it was explained to me is, the driver can't make more amps. If the battery is not supplying enough, either the driver will have a point where if it's receiving fewer amps than it'll cut out or it'll keep supplying the laser with what it has until the batteries can't supply it with enough to surpass the lasing threshold.

I don't know about whether this specific laser's driver has current dropout, but my guess is that it wouldn't, in which case when the batteries stop supplying enough amps it'll reduce in power rather than cutting out altogether.

This is also my understanding. So I guess the big question is whether this driver does or doesn't have current cut off regulation.

Of course it shouldn't be an issue if using good batteries, but still.

Thanks for the info :D And yes, i believe you are aboslutely right :wave:

greetings,,