Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2W 445nm Lucklaser, too good to be true?

rthoms

Well thanks for all the help guys, have ended up ordering a 2-2.4w Sci-fi laser in 501B body with batteries and charger :) just waiting on him receiving the diodes in the post. also ordered a set of UVEX skyper safety goggles. gonna be all set! just the waiting game now. haha

duglaser enough with your lies lol... its obvious you work for them lol.. give it a break. their 2W lasers arent even that, the diode says 1.6w according to this info posted here about them.

However, on my "2 watt laser" from them, if you pull the module out, says 1.6 watt right on it. Also, the lens they use is acrylic and mine just melted. When I asked about a replacement (1 year warranty , right in the product page) they told me that I had to buy something else to have them send me a lens , and that they don't offer free repair after three months. Do not buy from lucklaser /civillaser

Last edited:
DO NOT buy from LuckLaser. Go with a more reliable company like laserbtb or survival Lasers. LuckLaser has a bad rep.

Claude

Received the laser from Luck laser, the 2w blue laser is very good. Compared to other seller, the $139 price is very cheap, maybe because they are factory outlets. But the customer service's English is not very good. :))))
Gonna to buy the green 1W laser, hope it will not let me down.....

Luck laser has a really bad rep on lpf. One is that they have a lot of false advertising. I dont know how many reviews and complaints I seen over the last year or so about Luck Lasers. Second they lie about fixing defective products. Seen a few threads a while back about them not wanting to back their own warranty. That tells me some thing that the company is nothing but a scam, they just want to rip off customers. So DO NOT BUY from them.

Encap

Received the laser from Luck laser, the 2w blue laser is very good. Compared to other seller, the $139 price is very cheap, maybe because they are factory outlets. But the customer service's English is not very good. :))))
Gonna to buy the green 1W laser, hope it will not let me down.....

Do not expect a 532 green laser from them to be either a quality laser or anywhere close to a 1W laser --- for $169 can not be true.

If you want to consider lasers that actually meet their speciofications

See: PL-E Pro 532nm Green Lasers

and

See: PL 520nm 532nm 100-1000

Last edited:
because their 2w lasers arent even 2w, someone here bought one and pulled out the diode it said even on it 1,6w lool.. they only lie and sell for profit and have fake sales all the time.. i would stay away from them nobody in their right mind think a company called lucklaser sells quality stuff!

I am so sick of this company keep popping up and ripping people off.. THEY SUCK is that enough for you all ? might aswell buy a laser on ebay its same thing only u have better protection there.

Last edited:

APEX1

It's true, I was foolish and bought that exact one, I got my LPM a few weeks later from LaserBee (love it!) and, it read 1.473 (1,473 Mw). Needless to say I was disappointed, but I also was new to the laser community and I should have been researching information on here! The only good thing about it is the LightSaber stick, but still not impressed. I'm going with a Sci-Fi Laser, and a Jetlaser soon!

This is a year old thread and might get you negative rep bud! Necroposting is frowned on here. Just a heads up pal.

There is a broad misconception in the group regarding necroposting. Adding to threads, even if a year old or more, which is on the same subject with a meaningful question or remark is not necroposting. Not everyone agrees with this, but for myself, I don't believe they are and Ped will back me up on this opinion too. The only real problem is when someone adds a statement like "oh, that's so cool", and doesn't seek information on the same subject or substantiate an earlier members observations regarding pointers you find for sale on the net. For myself, I think his post was just fine, it is a welcome warning to other members not to believe the seller power ratings of that particular pointer.

The alternative is to post new duplicate threads on the same subject, or worse yet, starting a new thread asking a question without even searching first. If someone posts to an older thread on a subject you know they were searching first or they would not have even found it.

Last edited:

Hibro

It maybe true, may not. 2W blue laser is quite cheap now. However I didn't heard much about is site.