Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

25$ new broadband AR PBS cubes from Newport

If you guys want big PBS cubes, don't forget about these: one two
I just bought one of those from surplusshed and it is big and very nice. Here it's pictured with a equilateral prism from them and my DragonLasers diffraction grating beam fan.

IMG_20140523_172447_796.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, those surplus ones look nice for those wanting something bigger. Surplus shed always seems to have some too, as opposed to the short term deal in the OP. +rep to crazyspaz.

ive got 4 of them, i picked them up when there was a 55% sale on everything

I'm fairly sure it depends on the coatings used on the different sides of the cube. Most sled cubes have
different coatings on different facets to optimize passage of different wavelengths and filter then direct the
beams where they need to go. These cubes are broadband, so anything from 400 - 650nm would work
even if both beams are the same WL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I still haven't played with cubes,
though I definitely want to try someday.

Darn! I placed an order for four of these on the 3rd and I checked the satus of my order today, it said cancelled. I called them up and they said they all sold out real quick and it took their system a while to show it :cryyy:

They were probably gone before you posted this...

Last edited:
Dang - I will have to check my order again. I had some other things on it is well.

Wmacky

Cancelled!

What a waste of reseach time! I don't think I'll be ordering from them again, and will stick to laser enthusiasts sellers!