Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

24awg silicone wire

csshih

Sure makes me wonder if they offer 1 day shipping do they still make you wait a couple days before shipping it?
Unfortunately that is the case, we try to do orders in the order they are received as much as possible, though with Courier(Fedex) shipments we will try to isolate them and ship them sooner.

Messed up not being able to get a hold of a live person when it's normal business hours.

I'm the only one answering the phone/greeting customers that walk in. Unfortunately I'm not able to multitask as much as I'd like.

On a side note:
Tired of dealing with sellers claiming they have shipped something when all they did was print a label and it sits for days before either being picked up or finally brought to the post office. Shipped to a buyer means shipped. It means no longer in your possession and being processed outside of your home or place of business.

There's not much we can do about that - our system is automated to send out the email the moment the label is printed. We do have daily pickups from the USPS at around 2-3PM. The problem is, if we ship out after 2PM it will not go out until the next day.

I wouldn't say these things if I didn't adhere to what is right and honorable myself and most of you know that by now. You can tell a lot about a seller by whether they are apologetic or ignore you. The worst is the constant blaming of others for their issues.
Man I feel really crappy. got to go back to using my phone in bed under the heating blanket.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, we're trying to bring on more packing staff but it takes time to train up new staff.

I've gone ahead and refunded your shipping costs.

Craig

Pman

Thank you for refunding the shipping cost. It was the right thing to do. Hopefully you at least break even on it. I realize it's a small order but the way I am wired the value doesn't matter.
I've been on Workers Comp since I messed up my shoulder but I was the one that work always sent to clean up messes that other employees might make trying to fix something or when there was a problem with a customer or when no-one else could figure out something. In other words I was the guy to always make things right between customer and company and took my job VERY seriously. When I work I give everything I have. Never took food or any other kind of break at work. My wife is the same way. We have extremely strong work ethics. I look at it as I'm being paid to work so that means I work. No excuses.
I'm not saying that you don't take what you do seriously. The shipping thing is the issue. Understand you are low on staff so it takes more time to do everything yourselves.
Your calm responses say a lot when you could have tried to make really lame excuses instead.
That side note that I commented on actually wasn't intended to be about you and it's why I called it a side note. Just was something I've noticed a lot of lately from some Ebay purchases I made with some vaping mod stuff to go with DTR's adapter.

What matters to me more than anything else here is you posting what I believe to be the truth and not attempting to play me for a fool;) Honesty is important to me and makes all the difference. I would rather purchase from an honest seller and pay more than get a huge deal from a snake. Looks to me like you're an honest seller and have a good deal.

-Pete

I'm more sensitive to this stuff right now as I have to send a seller back his falsely advertised item and I keep feeling sicker.

flaminpyro sells some great silicone wiring! He sells them in 20' lengths. I ended up getting like 5 different colors.
and gave me free 2 foot samples of heat shrink tubing. I ended up ordering ten feet later on!

Last edited: