Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW Green DPSS Laser Pointer

Good luck mate!
But I'm really not sure why you wouldn't just buy from Lazerer dot com...
Max does GREAT business.

well as an example the 1W (1.28W actual power) I got for $100, it is less than half price from lazerer dot com its a saving over over $120 and I have a lpm so I can check the value myself, and return / get partial refund to match the value of the laser, something that is $222 plus shipping from lazerer, and similar from WL its $450 I got for $100

interested in how the 405nm turns out......have a 532nm in what looks like the same host so would be cool to own a 405nm in it too :D

EDIT: just noticed the 650nm in the same host as well......maybe ill get a RGBV combo in that host :D

Last edited:
Sorry for the inaccurate information, I would like this post to be deleted the laser turned out to be 82mW, although I looked through many sellers before buying it, it was advertised as 300mW but when I asked directly I was told its 200mW but I guess I was lied to twice.

where did you buy it from?

also

yeah thats what I liked about it, can you give me a link to where you got the 532nm, the seller also has 445nm that I want to buy aswell and get a complete collection
Aliexpress.com : Buy New Style 1000mW Focusable Blue (450nm) Laser Pointer Pen,Burn matches and cigarette within 7s from Reliable blue laser pointer suppliers on OLYTEC CO LTD but I want to see how the other ones turn out before I spend so much on this.

for that price you can probably get a better one built here.

Last edited:
Yeah I could but that would be a c6 or 501b which I have almost, (have a complete c6 1.9W and just need to buy heatsink for 501b) also I wanted to have same host in different wavelengths, so if the red and violet turns out good I will probably get the blue just to have a collection

Oh ok, I have that one but the dimensions are a bit different, these are 15cm, and that one is 18cm length

3cm psssshhhhhh nbd. they still look the same and thats what i care about. keep us posted on the results and im sure if you check ali you will find that exact laser in 532nm

alright, I will keep looking, and once I get these will post power results, I still have to figure out data logging on my lpm been so lazy the last few days

what do you want for the 532nm 94mW laser? have a friend who is interested in them for photography. PM me if its still available and we can talk it over

Sorry just checked this post since my other lasers have arrived and you asked me to share how they turned out, I decided to keep the green one and just add it to my collection. The 3 lasers violet red and green I posted the links for cost me a total of $135 roughly and the actual powers were violet = 335mW red = 225mW and green was around 105mW here is a picture of them, I will post details with lpm pictures later.
3uyCh.png

3uyCW.png

What is the divergence like on the green laser? Is it focusable? How much are you going to sell it for? I'd be interested in the green and the red

it is focusable I dont know what divergence is but will check it up, I purchased it for a local sale, just posting about it on lpf to share the details of this and reputation of some aliexpress sellers, however I have provided the links to where I have purchased from so you can purchase directly from there.