Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

200mW for 54$? with HQ focus?

D

Deleted member 8382

members here have lots of them. ask and hope someone wants to give you one :D

Ways

I ordered one the other day. Where can i buy these IR filters from

I would gladly donate one but im down to my last :(, i struggled to find an IR blocking filter at a reasonable price here in the UK, there are usually a couple on ebay for around £20, most camera shops carry them though usually quite a bit more than £20, you could try www.novalasers.com they have one for $10 or do what i did... if you have an old webcam / camera phone / digital camera that you dont mind destroying they are generally a good bet for IR filters (i got a nice one from a SE k700i & another from an unbranded £3.99 webcam) good luck :)

Benm

HK post is suspended ON the 28th, not from 21st to the 28th.

The only time they break down for a week is for chinese new year really.

I just got a notice from Kaidomain. THEY SHIPPED MY ORDER, YAHOOOOOO !!!!!!!!! rob

You guys should make a review when you get this lasers. 54$ for a 200mW green is an unbeatable price! I think we found dilda No.2!

It's a joke, man.... GREASE like to lubricate, smooth the way ??? I meant NO DISRESPECT to your COUNTRY, or your CITIZENS. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.

robson

I would gladly donate one but im down to my last :(, i struggled to find an IR blocking filter at a reasonable price here in the UK, there are usually a couple on ebay for around £20, most camera shops carry them though usually quite a bit more than £20, you could try www.novalasers.com they have one for $10 or do what i did... if you have an old webcam / camera phone / digital camera that you dont mind destroying they are generally a good bet for IR filters (i got a nice one from a SE k700i & another from an unbranded £3.99 webcam) good luck :)

Ok thanks, i got a couple of old camera phones laying around.

It's a joke, man.... GREASE like to lubricate, smooth the way ??? I meant NO DISRESPECT to your COUNTRY, or your CITIZENS. Sorry if you took that the wrong way.

Hell no, I just didn't understand what you meant LOL

Last edited: