Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 Watt handheld lasergun

Another portable burning laser...this time...I (me) am a lil bit dissapointed. Hope you guys like the video. Compared to my impulse-laser-gun, its like a fart compared to a tornado, but the design of the housing took me the better half of the weekend.

YouTube - 2 Watt real homemade lasergun

Wont upload any pics this time, because EVERY good pic is included in the video! ;-) Again: Hope you guys like it.

\m/

Wow, man you have some talent. Fantastic design!! I'd run if I saw someone pull that out LOL.

xD Thanks
The design was only an advanced version of my first CW lasergun.
Dont know if you know my pulse lasergun...guess I have a style which is found in every of my "devices" ^^ at least I hope so.

Yes, Ive seen the other one, also very impressive. You truly have an original, and believable laser ray gun design. I hope no one rips you off. You should try to get patent, or at least copyright the design.

Well...the design is...not that bad...but not worth a patent in my opinion. No idea how anybody could rip me off. Even if I get questions about the guns and designs, its only toys which noone would copy, because of the price and time ;-) only my 2 cents.

Another really nice gun, you creations are truely original :gj:

You underestimate the Chinese. But I guess it would not matter, because they rip everyone off anyway.

You are putting yourself down, that is so good it could be used as a movie prop.

Nice hefty looking gun...:gj:

What type of IR Laser are you using and what type of
lenses did you use to collimate the beam...:thinking:

Jerry

Thanks guys.
Designwise, nothing beats the impuls-laser-gun...my opinion.
BTw: My broher said, this one looks more like a blow-dryer...

Actually it would be kinda cool to see this gun in a movie some day xD would have to argue with a lot of stupid teenagers on the tube wether its my design or not. Sounds like fun to me ;-)

Regarding the laser: Its a 9mm 2000mW diode...used a cylinder-lens f=100mm

sr-7_1.jpg

Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very nice! :gj: