Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 Space Aliens are working with the U.S. Government says former Minister of Defense o

The cuts on the Pyramid of Giza stones are so precise that not even a sheet of paper can fit between them. They have a high Quartz content in them IIRC.

~ LB

Now we are just talking about the structures our encestors built which by itself would be impossible if you consider mainstream history/archeology to be the truth

But even more increddible is their knowledge of the solar system
Not to mention the entire galaxy...

Both the giza plateu and the temple of the sun the temple of the moon and the temple of quatzlequotle are built pricicly aligned with orions belt....

Two complex built sites seperated by thousands of miles and years built in exsactly the same pattern.... coincidence?

I think not. They are also aligned through the center of the planet if I'm not mistaken. How did the Dogon tribe have knowledge of the Sirius B binary star system or the Sumerians know the color of Neptune and the planets orbited the Sun? This is 1,000's of years before modern science proved such things to be true.

~ LB

Excactly!

And how can it be a coincidence that we find pyramids all over the world? some recently discovered beneath the oceans surface.... and on antarctica(although i havent seen concrete proof for that one)
And some say they found a crystal pyramid in the middle of the bermuda triangle? also one i have seen no proof for but the ones under water they are real and proven.

And those are just the ones found on earth ;) on mars they found pyramids to alligned the same way as the ones in giza.. now how did humans built pyramids on mars?

One interesting theory I've heard though I'm sure rather strange is that tears in the space time continuum caused by the use of stargate technology has caused ripples which resulted in us seeing future human constructions on the surface of Mars in the present :)

This is part of Dan Burisch's testimony iirc.

~ LB

Sounds very interesting i never heard of that theory before
But what i heard/read was that mars in the past was just like earth
And mars was/is used by the annunaki as a base planet from which they travel to earth

This would make sence considerring the annunaki are the ones who were here around the time pyramids were built

Yes I have heard that as well. Another more recent thing I've heard from a purported Andromeda contactee is that there is an existing Human colony on Mars and that a malevolent Reptoid force has taken the base and 600,000 humans are now captive or dead. This is if you believe we have stargate technology and Aurora Spacecraft and believe in Reptoids. Although Alex Collier also believes a Borg Cube is incoming and Jesus is at the Helm. It can be a bit much at times to sift through all the information :)

The Annunaki theory makes sense although if you believe that, I wonder if it is disinformation and propaganda designed by them to control us just like the Religious texts. :thinking:

~ LB

I heard of a human base before on mars..
What to me seems more likely is a annunaki base
Perhaps even a grey base? working with humans?
there are all sorts of possibilities which i guess we will find out soon enough ;)

Mars...

6a0e0b988907.jpg

cydred.jpg

Or how about the Moon...

moon-monolith2.jpg

UFO,+UFOs,+sighting,+sightings,+alien,+aliens,+ET,+moon,+apollo,+top+secret,+alien,+astronomy,+anomolies,+NASA,+orb,+orbs,+base,+building,+structure,+surface,+face,+4.jpg

~ LB

True to that! on the moon they did find pyramids too i forgot that ^^

What do you think about the theory stationg the darkside of the moon has cities? or that the moon is hollow and supposed to be some sort of space station?

Personally the cities part seems logical given that they are ancient ruins like the pyramids...

I have heard about both the darkside cities and the hollow space station theory. One of the reasons we have not gone back, supposedly :thinking:

This is all in addition to reports of secret human bases. A British hacker who accessed NASA (no passwords btw) reported finding crew manifests for Joint US, Russian & Nazi?! space missions.

Gary McKinnon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

~ LB

Very interesting! It would not surprise me at all that what he claims is true...

Project astra aurora TR3-B is very real and basically uses all UFO technology you can think of

Ah the infamous Black Triangle. This is an interesting talk, by a former contractor. I posted earlier, but if anyone missed it ;)

~ LB

i will take a look at it on my phone when i can(my @$#%$ pc has a broken soundcard so i don't have any sound -.-')

I bet his name has also been removed form area 51 history database?

Hmm... Maybe. Not familiar with that. Sounds cool. One interesting topic he touches upon is Metacrystals a "new" emerging field. :thinking:

~ LB