Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2 Guys with Arctic and wrong focus lens

Moron is wearing the wrong glasses or not at all, ignorant jerks like him are why WL no longer sells to US, that's probably a good thing, too many idiots, at least he has heard about no pointing at aircraft as he shoots into the sky without scanning first, idiots like that anger me, he looks like he got dropped on his head or maybe he is squinting from the laser he's blinding himself with.

Last edited:
Hi,
This guy is strange he buys all this stuff to burn wasting money wrong safety glasses and the friends that are watching him aren't wearing any at all .Some folks don't deserve to own a laser of any power. And his hair well i had a Guinea pig once that had hair like that.. Were is mom or dad when all this is going on?

Rich:)

Meh. Some people need to get a real life. I think there are kids now who want to be famous for being famous. They haven't really done anything to deserve fame, they just want it. And believing that if you want something badly enough it will happen, they forgot about the actual work it takes to truly accomplish a worthy thing.

Encap

Meh. Some people need to get a real life. I think there are kids now who want to be famous for being famous. They haven't really done anything to deserve fame, they just want it. And believing that if you want something badly enough it will happen, they forgot about the actual work it takes to truly accomplish a worthy thing.

exactly--the "snowflakes" protesting are a good example.
Same for the are the people who believe the story that something for nothing is a possible adult reality--even though something for nothing has never and will never exist in the adult world.
It does make you appreciate what parents did for you as a child protected from the harsh daylight of the cold cruel world, however Crazy world.

That kid in the video is an accident looking for a place to happen ---maybe he will be in a new episode of TV series "Jackass" if it gets renewed :crackup:

Last edited:

Audience of ~760,000 people and the most impressive thing they can do is shine an arctic laser into a jello cup lol

The kid looks like Space Dandy.

attachment.php

Last edited: