Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W 450nm ALIEXPRESS STU LASER

Hello, a while back I found a good deal from a seller on aliexpress and purchased this laser. I posted in the deals section since it was only $110, I was told it should be tested out first before thinking it is up to specs. Today I received the laser and I have tested it this laser peaked at 1282mW before it slowly started dropping here are some pictures of it and a picture of lpm readings. The laser came with everything shown, 5 different lenses an aluminum case, glasses, batteries charger and the laser itself
34180.png

341jo.png

341kf.png

341lm.png

341m7.png

341ng.png

norbyx

Very nice laser, Just the same as the rifle, from lazerer. Good for you... they have no more of those?

I just checked the seller is now out of stock, like 2 weeks earlier I was talking to him about a group buy if the laser is good enough, he told me he might be able to do it for $100ea if enough are bought in a group and sent to buyers individually or $95 if sent to one person as a large package.

Thanks for sharing your Laser tests...

Be careful to not leave the Laser on too long...
When the power starts dropping with fresh
batteries it is a sign of the LD heating up...

Jerry

Last edited:
you bought it for $100.80 so why are they $134 now? since you got yours for $100 id say they'd have to be like $85 shipped for a GB. lower prices will attract more members which will give the seller a higher profit

I bought it after talking to the seller and he put it on sale for me at 40% off from $168, he told me that was a bare minimum since it was a test product. The same laser at lazerer adds up to $222 plus shipping, so it's less than half price, but of course I will ask for the lowest, but I need to give him an approximate quantity or I will get a range of prices based on number of them sold. Since shipping is pretty expensive individually, they would be much lower if sent in 1 package, but then in order to send them out it would cost more.

id say get a range of prices like 1, 2-5, 6-10, 10+ and then shipping quotes for those ranges and then you can figure out prices to distribute them

Alright, will try to get a hold of the seller and talk to him, also I am thinking of selling the one I have and buying another one to check the consistency of the power and to make sure I wasnt just lucky with this one, since I have read on this website that some 1W lasers from china end up being 700-800mW

Sorry for double post, but have some updated information, the seller finally talked to me on skype and has told me for up to 5pcs its $100, 10pcs $95 and 20pcs its $90 these prices include shipping individually to 20 different addresses. I have purchased 2 lasers from this seller, one was 1.26W and the other one was 1.28W but they are advertised and labelled as 1W lasers