Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1W 445nm Lasers starting at 180$ Shipped!

Has my laser shipped yet? It's been 26 days since I sent in the payment, and 10 since I last heard anything from you. Thank you.

Kind of in the same position, I was told the laser was going to be shipped Monday last week but never got any confirmation. :/

the Yobresal is probably a superior 445 laser in any case ... less money too .

:shhh:

I was actually looking into getting kiyoukan to build me a laser projector and just wanted to test a high powered laser on the cinema screen to insure the laser wouldn't damage it.

but this seller is full of bullshit, i think i scams you guys, so dont buy or send him any money.

Okay,
Hello. i have been in and out for over a week now.
I was sick when going down to VA but during the travel i got alot worse.
I was admitted to a hospital dont remember the name. but long story short thats done and i have been back home.
But i have been on heavy meds that put me at a mental handicap.
With that i tried to work on my work load but i destroyed over 200$ in material...
So my fiance took all my work and sent me to bed.
I was on lpf but being watched my fiance told me no business im to relax, she would not even let me check my pms.
Was a good and a bad. i got better quickly after that relaxation and rest but it put me over a week behind on work both in life and lasers. but i have spent the last nights working very late and have them all ready to go.
So today or tomorrow all order will be shipped.
As its day time these are the best pics i can get atm.
lasersgroup.jpg

lasergroupbeam.jpg

lasergroupbeam3.jpg

lasergroupbeam2.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

This is an old beam shot tonight i will get one with the laser in the picture.
Sorry for all of this but tiss the season where i seem to get very sick at least once or twice.
I have never once scammed someone.
And i never will,
devilrance, some bad things stuck all at once and if you have any problems PM me.

PhysX

Alright thank you for replying! Please ship as quick as possible and a fast method for the wait! Those are all 1,500 mW? Shouldn't we be able to see the beam slightly even in the light at that power? Or is it just the camera not capturing it?

thats my web cam. much brighter in person.
I will use a digital camera tonight, to take some pics. i hope its snowing.

yeah kiyoukan --- you're going to have to get good accurate photos of the beam in action --- the pics you posted aren't too compelling ... Yobresal's 1-watt 445 is much brihter/stronger that I can see ...

Well nothing looks that bright against white carpet, especially at that angle, if they are 1.5w when correctly photographed they will look stunning.